Duo - Hi There

Duo

Hi there

Just thought i'd say Hi n yeah.

Only joined fairly recently so i'm bit new to this all. Alil Shy too.

Anyway, what can I say. I'm an Aussie. I'm 19, so still young. =)

Would love to chat to anyone n everyone who is down under or where ever. I rekon this site is great.

I guess ive liked heels for awhile now but only recently been getting more into them. ( Like really into them =P )

So my confidence is growing slowly.

I would definanly say that my fav style of shoes are... Boots!

Love them.

The first pair I bought was like about 2 years back or so.

It was like a 3 inch black knee high boot that was a zip up.

( Confidence sucked back then so it was funny as hell when I went to the place to buy them. They were alil big also... )

After that I didn't get really anything else for a good while.

( Till cravings for new shoes sky rocketed, haha )

So thought i'd try something different n got a pair of Stilletoe's n some ankle boots.

The Stilletoe's were 3 or 4 inch I think it was. They fitted like a glove but as for walking in them... Yeah, thats right. We all Fall Down.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect. Though just didn't do too well for me.

Over recent months ive been having abit of a mental breakdown.

Nothing serious, just finding out who I am n yeah.

Self discovery I guess you could say. It was great when I found this site also. Helped me realise n come to terms with alot of things. So thx everyone.

Anyway, I got a question for any Aussie members who are here.

Any of you gonna be heading to "HellFire" on the 20th of this month in Sydney ?

For those of you who don't know what it is. Its a place where everyone with whatever taste they have get togeather n Party.

I'm sure there are similar one's everywhere but I've heard its pretty crazy. Its gonna be so much fun !

If anyone is going. Maybe we could meet up or something.

One last thing, hehe.

I dunno if alot ppl are into this style but what do you think about these boots that I got just the other day. I totally love them to bits.

Amazingly they are a size 7 U.K.

I was so surprised when they were like pretty much perfect.

Sorry but im not to certain about the linking so here is the site if you wanna have a look. ( So wish my Digi Cam was workin )

Its: www.rubber.com.au

Enter n goto Footware. The name is "Libby Plate Magic"

Let us know what you think please. Thanks

Don't think it's too much but like I said, I love boots.

Anyway, I think thats all I got to say.

Thats me, hehe.

Hope I haven't bored you too much. =P

Anytime you wanna drop a line n chat your more than welcome.

Have a good one all.

Hey again

I think I got the link setup now.

So take a look n let us know what you think.

Its just one boot but you get the idea.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Duo233/LibbyX.jpg

Also, been thinking n i'm alil lost n confused.

How would one go about telling his friends that this is the way he is and what kind of reactions should I expect to get?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks again.

Duo:-) This is my first message on the new Forum. Hope I can figure out how to send it to you successfully. Welcome to the Forum. I really enjoy talking to you Aussies down under. So quaint. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

..Duo's post,

Nope, doesnt look like it to me....

If you do feel that it is spam though, you can click the red triangle in his profile beside the post to report it and a moderator will look into it for you.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Chris Thanks, its nice to be here. Though don't get me started on my boots, haha. Just fell in love with them. Yeah, I'd say I love platform boots the most. Probably cause I'm a real shorty, hehe. Like 5ft 2,3 somethin. Though the one that you have as your avatar is nice. I really like the look of the lacing that it has. Hey, jw but do you or anyone else know if there are many aussie members who are with this forum ? Like from Sydney ? I'd love to chat to them n maybe even meet up sometime. Cheers

I do have a pair of platform boots myself, although the platform is only about half an inch so it doesn't really count! The boot in my avatar is from the new Rock Malicia range, I've got four pairs now and keep looking for new ones coming out. I love 'em! Chris