Nylons!!!

FreeMannWorld

Hey Hey..

If some have postede it then sorry for this on..

www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060918/NEWS/609180302&SearchID=73257245076374

Jsut what to share it

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Hiya If you find any more like this then please do PM me the link and I will .pdf the pages for permanent reference and include them into the articles section of the high heel community if thats ok.... nothing worse than the linked website removing the page and a year later others cant find it :evil: I have just .pdf'd this one and will add it shortly when I get a moment to update all the articles on the news/advice/articles section

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hiya

If you find any more like this then please do PM me the link and I will .pdf the pages for permanent reference and include them into the articles section of the high heel community if thats ok....

nothing worse than the linked website removing the page and a year later others cant find it :D

I have just .pdf'd this one and will add it shortly when I get a moment to update all the articles on the news/advice/articles section

Oki i will Try to rember it! :evil:

Ohhhhh BTW.. Is ther eny on here ho like to say some words to a Paper/Tv (Public) about Menn and Nylons!!

www.legwear.dk (Oven by a Woman Sara.. Ho just need some menn to promote Nylons for menn http://fashionblog.dk/?post=54#Comments

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

I have been wearing pantyhose daily for years. The spandex really helps support my arthritic joints and messages them all day long.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

FUR REAL? I've worn pantyhose off and on (mostly in cold weather) and always felt better, but I never knew why? Unfortunately, they don't really make affordable pantyhose for us guys.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

That depends on your definition of affordable. Comfilon, in America, is not that high priced, but they admit it is more expensive than the cheap junk you get at the drug and discount stores. They say it's because they have to make small quantities, and larger sizes require more fabric. I think their stuff is good value. It's definitely more durable so I get more wearings and the cost per wearing is lower than the cheap junk. Check it out. I believe they sell through distributors in the UK, Germany, and other places.

www.comfilon.com

GWL

That depends on your definition of affordable. Comfilon, in America, is not that high priced, but they admit it is more expensive than the cheap junk you get at the drug and discount stores. They say it's because they have to make small quantities, and larger sizes require more fabric. I think their stuff is good value. It's definitely more durable so I get more wearings and the cost per wearing is lower than the cheap junk. Check it out. I believe they sell through distributors in the UK, Germany, and other places.

www.comfilon.com

GWL

Your point is well taken. Personally, I am on a fixed income and I cannot afford to spend more than $5 on anything that will find it's way into the trash can after one run. Oddly enough, the amount I spend on hoisery seems to have little or no correlation to the durability. I've had some expensive stuff to run after just one outing while I'm still wearing some cheap stuff I bought years ago.

But my main point is that I cannot even consider spending upwards of $20 on so-called "male pantyhose", which is the going price in some of the catalogues I've seen.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I've found plenty of ordinary women's tights that fit well. M&S do a three pack of very nice ones for about a fiver, so I'm not going to fork out the equivalent of $20 for so-called male ones. I've also known several bikers to wear tights under their leathers in cold weather, and they were all going the "own brand black opaque" route. Perhaps it's to pander to male insecurity? Chris

Chris100775, Yup the 40 denier black opaques that are available all over the place are great. Very durable too. Bought 9 pair of kneehighs in march and so far have only scrapped 3, so I do have an odd one at the moment. Actually I was surprised how durable they are considering my significant other goes through hers, admittedly 10 denier, so much faster. Good value.

I do have a pair of 40 denier opaque tights I use for winter riding (horse) as they do keep you nice and snug under joddies. I know many in the fishing fraternity pinch the wife's tights when they go out for an overhigh session on the riverbank.

I wonder just how many men do wear tights for warmth? I Think the result would be quite a surprise.

I gave up wearing male hosiery a couple of years ago except for use with sneakers/trainers etc. I found a pair of italian silk socks my SO had given me about 5 years ago and tried them on. Ugh, they were so loose compared to hose and were most uncomfortable.

Best thing is now I never have to pull my socks up, they stay up on their own.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hey Hey..

If some have postede it then sorry for this on..

Wearing Pantyhose Is Serious Business For Some Guys | theledger.com

Jsut what to share it

Good article. There's something nice about wearing tights (I have a few pairs along with kneehigh ones). Tempted to wear some this winter to keep me legs and goolies warm.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 1 year later...