Where's Laurieheels??

skylined

I think that all this fuss with changing the forum's address etc. didn't do her any good and she doesn't even know that the forum still exists? The second reason may be a departure etc. and not having an internet access. However, if the situation persist, maybe we should PM her?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I have written to LaurieHeels hoping she would join us in New York City this year. This is her Response:

Hi Gary,

I am still around. I still wear heels, but, the internet is not a place for me. I just found too many people wanted to take and take, and not give back.

But I am very glad that you still remember me and think about me. I certainly made an impact!

I hope all is well with you, and please send my regards to all of you meeting in New York.

:evil:

L

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

My experience has been the same as Gary0618's.

In response to my invitation to the World Heel Meet in London in March 2007, Laurie replied something to the effect that while she may still wear heels, she is done with the whole "internet scene" (at least for the time being).

She was definitely Queen Bee :D while she was active here and her contributions will be treasured for years to come :evil:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks all! That's a pity to hear - I guess life is full of the "me first" mentality, internet or otherwise, that makes the world a crap place at times :-( I have spoken to Laurie several times over email for picture requests etc, and found her to be a lovely girl as well as a stunner. Hope she comes back on here soon, with her intelligent and interesting posts!

Weeellll, I did a little research and found Laurieheels posts dating back to 2003. I started to respond, but then, 3 yrs is a long time these days. As I recall, she wuz having some truble with her computer. Seems her disk drive wuz sounding somethin like a cement mixer (definitely bad news). I would've offered her one of mine but I don't think my 40gig will even go in a 386. I don't know much about her, but I wish her well.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

for those who keep in touch with her, please send my regards to her. I wish I kept in touch with her but came on the scene as she was leaving. I don't want to sound like a creep and try to find her contact and she's like.. who the heck is this!!! she's a nice person. and that is cool! RPM

I enjoyed Laurie's postings quite a bit. A girly woman with a brain, perfection! I do recall she had a few issues, such as men wearing heels for example, but she freely admitted the contradictions. Very interesting person, would like to have met her. Shame.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I certainly respect her decision, and remember her as one of the ealier posters here a few years back! I did a search and the oldest post was in 2004. Perhaps earlier ones disappeared in one of the crashes on the old site. However, I searched Firefox's posts, and there's only 150 of his posts showing up, too. Hmm...?

Laurieheels began posting in January of 2002. Her last post was in February of 2005. Oddly enough, she exited very quietly without saying good-bye while some time earlier, she announced she was taking a hiatus and subsequently returned.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!