My First Outings

HIGHFEELING

Hi to everybody.. On Friday of Last week was the DAY OF THE TRUTH... Me and my wife woke up very soon 6,30 a.m. and we have to prepare for a journay.. My wife said me: why don't you go to throw the rubbish and to take money from tha ATM at the bank??... It was the good occasion... It was dark I put my Pleaser 6" Domina sandals in the elevetor and went.... I got out of the building very carefully and (fortunately) no one saw me... and also when I throw the rubbish anyone noticed me.... At first I thought to go to a bank well hide... but it sould be not exciting so I went to a cash dispencer in front of a news agency and then I cross the street and bought a newspaper and also in this occasion nor the seller or another customer noticed nothing.. so I decided to do some steps on the platform "reading the newspaper" since I met two women that noticed me. I turn on a side street and with my surprised i realized that they followed me! It had been funny... This morning, my wife is in milan for job :evil:, dressed in jeans and jumpers, at the same time, I did it again but I dare much more... After newspaper I took a look to some shop windows and had a breakfast in a bar in downtown where i sat to read the newspaper and, obviously, spoke with the two girls behind the desk, that, at first did not notice my heels like the couple sat to another table. I like to see the reaction of girls in these situations!! Tonight, I'll go back to the same bar and then I'll tell you what will be happened

Stay heeled and smile to life!

SO COOL ! ! ! How fun is it? men usually dont say anything. However women usually do and its usually positive ! Ciao, PS Let me try out my Italian on you: Appena sono andato ad Europa per la vacanza e lo amavo che siamo andato in Francia in primo luogo allora in spagna allora abbiamo preso una crociera mediterian che a sinistra da Barcellona sicially allora a Napoli, a Roma ed a Firenze allora in Francia piacevole e di nuovo alla spagna. Io sono italiano io stesso dalla zona de New York e gli che provano ad imparare la mia lingua madre in modo da la volta che prossima vado in Italia posso comunicare molto facile Hope that makes sense ! Love, Melyssa Anne PS again, maybe next time I go to italy i can go as a woman.

Well, the last Sunday evening around 11 p.m. I was still alone at home and i was boring.... so I thought...let's take a Heeling tour :evil:.... First I went to one of the Shop street where cars are not allowed where I met one couple in which I walk ahead, they obviously saw my heels but they didn't seemed impressed.... few steps later I met to young girls who immediately run away laughing. Then I drove to another downtown road and I entered into an icecream parlour where few people, all friends of the owner that immediately noticed me where chatting; he obviously didn't say nothing until I got out.... but as soon as the girls realized what was happened, got out to look for me... It was amusing to see the scene from my car. The following morning at 6,30 a.m. I have had my last outing. This time I Wore Domina 6 heels mules.... First I bought the newspaper near a bar, and the middle age woman owner looked at me with disgust. Then I went, for the third consecutive morning to have a breakfast in a bar where two girls around 30th works. One is who saw me the first time and realized what "had happened" only when I was getting out of the bar..... The second time I went she smiles me but, as she could, she hurryed to join her colleague in the back of the shop to tell the news..... This time she seemed more relaxed and we chat a little... No one entered and I loose the occasion, (did not have the courage :-( ) to speak about my heels and her feeling about them (I would have liked so much!!!)... It will be for the next even if I don't know when it will be....

...Yesterday I woke up at 5.30 a.m. with an incredible stiff neck... I could not sleep anymore. My wife and my sweet baby daughter were sleeping serene... I "jump up" on my 6" inch sandal (the ones of my avatar), jeans and long sleeve shirt and got out. First I went to two different newstands to buy newspaper... the sales women noticed my heels but seemed not having any reaction........ Afterwards I went to the usual bar (the 5th time I think) for the breakfast. As I entered the young woman, obviously, recognize me and smiled kindly. I chatted few seconds about her new weird and funny hair style, ordered my coffee and sweet, sat at a table and read some news.....No one entered the bar... When I approach to the cash to pay I did the fateful question: What are your feeling seeing a man in High Heels?.... one istant of embarrassment of both... and then she reply: why this question? (me) Because is not so common to see a man in hh.!!... (she)..I don't care how someone is dressed, I often dresses like a man, but how a person is and behaves....and asked me smileing, more relaxed and with curiosity: Do you usually wear them? (me) No, I love to see them both on women and on me, but I wear them at home and for some walkabout at this hour time because I realized that our society is not ready to accept it,.... my wife too doesn’t understand my passion ...(she smiles openly again). Then I payed my brekfast and a sweet for my wife and went home........

• 3 weeks later...

realy intresting stories dude:) even i got adrenaline of them:) i remmber how i once gone out to nearest shop whit hh, then all was fine and i realy wasn't wanted to seen by anyone but when i gone out, few man was gone in and when i waited till they go in and then i as fast as possible runed whit hh to get out one of them just sad behind... hey dudes, have you ever seen man ir heels? of cuz it was me... realy funny... i like what was happened... i only hoped i will get home as fast as possible...

every human has they own choices...

I found that,when I first started out, not to be too self concious about your choice of footwear. The less attraction you draw to yourself, the less anyone will will even notice you, especially in a "crowd". I'm just glad that most of the folks here are as open minded as I wish the rest of the public should be. Happy heeling to you!

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.