From "Minority Report" (aproximately):

"Where is the Minority Report?"

<center>"In the mind of the Precog."</center>

"Which Precog?"

<center>"The one with the most talent."</center>

"Which one is that?"

<center>"Why, the female of course!!"

:smile::grin: </center>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 year later...

My favourite quote from a movie is Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry as he is holding a gun over a bank robber who is contemplating reaching for his gun, "now in all this confusion I clean forgot how many bullets I fired, so what you have to say to yourself is, do I feel lucky?" "Well do you feel lucky punk, come on make my day". Or words to that effect... great actor fantastic movies...

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 3 months later...

"Out of all the Gin Joints in the world-she had to walk into mine! . . . Play it Sam-you played it for her now play it for me" Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca" He never said "Play it again, Sam."

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

"Out of all the Gin Joints in the world-she had to walk into mine! . . .

Play it Sam-you played it for her now play it for me"

Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca"

He never said "Play it again, Sam."

-Anita, you know, and I know, he did not say that, but please do not spill the beans... :( -Still it is my favourite movie! -Hear, Hear!

As an old (bad) saying goes:

-I kill for money, but you are my friend, so I kill you for nothing... (Quote of an long since forgotten spaghetti western) -Or in other words:

-Stand clear of my beer... :(

Regards,

TallSwede

• 3 weeks later...

As an old (bad) saying goes:

-I kill for money, but you are my friend, so I kill you for nothing... (Quote of an long since forgotten spaghetti western)

or as the Marx Brothers said it in The Cocoanuts (1929)

Chico: Right now I'd do anything for money. I'd kill somebody for money. I'd kill *you* for money.

[Harpo looks dejected.]

Chico: Ha ha ha. Ah, no. You're my friend. I'd kill you for nothing.

[Harpo smiles.]

Emma

From "The Last Samurai" (more or less): "For $500 a month, I'll kill anyone you want, Colonel, but if you give me the chance, I'll kill you for free!"

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Two favorites come to mind: #1 - "Dirty Harry" movie - Inspector Callahan has his .44 magnum pointed at a suspect. The suspect is thinking about reaching for his own weapon. Inspector Callahan challenges him by saying "Go ahead ...... make my day". #2 - "Stripes" movie - Bill Murray is in the Army undergoing basic training. His unit's drill sergeant is in the hospital due to injuries sustained during a "training accident". So Bill Murray's unit finishes their training on their own. When the unit makes an appearance at the graduation ceremonies, the commanding officer asks "You mean to tell me you trained yourselves?". Bill Murray responds, "That's a fact, Jack ! "

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

One of the Pink Panther movies: Clouseau: "Does your dog bite?" Hotelier: shakes his head Clouseau: "Nice doggy." reaches down to stroke dog, which promptly bites him. "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!" Hotelier: "That is not my dog."

One of the Pink Panther movies:

Clouseau: "Does your dog bite?"

Hotelier: shakes his head

Clouseau: "Nice doggy." reaches down to stroke dog, which promptly bites him. "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"

Hotelier: "That is not my dog."

Thanks for reminding me of another one of my favorite lines. It's from the movie The Pink Panther Strikes Again http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075066/

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.