New Forums!!

Shoeiee

Hello to all!! I hope most of our 'usuals' find their way to the new forums here as this seems much happier and cheerful!! It's kinda lonely but with any transfer it will take some time to transition everyone over!! Moderators/Site designers: GREAT JOB so far!! Like the new look and feel of the forums! Leep things real here and all will be good :-) Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Yeah baby!! I got my old name back!! Hoverfly is in the house!! No more Hoverflysr4! The old board was AFU I could not access it I asked for a pass word to change it no email was sent. This time I recived an email for a new pass word and now my old self is free, freeeeeeeeeee I tell you!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Cool! -- the board's back!! I was starting to go into withdrawal :evil: It looks good too, and let's all hope things run a little better here. It might be a good idea to post a link at the old board site to point users here until they get their bookmarks updated.

Have a happy time!

Cool! -- the board's back!! I was starting to go into withdrawal :evil:

It looks good too, and let's all hope things run a little better here.

It might be a good idea to post a link at the old board site to point users here until they get their bookmarks updated.

Dear JMC

I am currently working on the domain name transfer with the previous board admin and will have the old domain name on a permanent redirect to this forum so that nobody gets lost.

Good to have you on board and I'm pleased you like the new forum...

Feel free to drop me a PM or email if there is anything I or the moderators can do for you...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello again... Quick questions for the mods... With the new server and forums, will we be able to post pics directly into the forum? Will the server host the pics for us as well? I know there's a picture gallery feature now...Will members have upload permissions? And can they be directly linked into the threads? Just a few questions :-) Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Well, I'm waiting to see how this goes here, and how the new board holds up to spammers, and if we get the same kind of postings as before. As this is heels4men.org are we going to see even less females now? The new site has a very male oriented theme overall, so it may be offputting. In my personal opinion it also puts too much emphasis on trying to make heels for men acceptable in the front pages, and that's not my interest. Negative views aside, it's good to see some others here already and I hope it actually works out for the best.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Well, I think that women who really enjoy wearing heels or are open-minded enough to accept or approve of men who want to have a broader choice of footwear will post here. New female users may either be put off by the heels4men site, or become curious, read some articles to learn about men wanting to wear heels as men, and even try to take their point of view ("I'd definitely feel bad if I could choose among twenty styles, which are all oxfords or loafers, stunningly simmilar to each other, and the foot looks like a board in such a shoe- big and flat!").

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hello again...

Quick questions for the mods...

With the new server and forums, will we be able to post pics directly into the forum? Will the server host the pics for us as well?

I know there's a picture gallery feature now...Will members have upload permissions? And can they be directly linked into the threads?

Just a few questions :-)

Happy Heeling!

Shoeiee

Hi Shoeiee

As a member you can upload your own images to the gallery section then just link to them directly in the forum.

As the images are on pop-ups you will probably need to "right click" on the popup window to see the URL.

You can now go ahead and upload your images into galleries or just ask and I will create a gallery for you to upload to.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

great new forum i really like the style of it feels lemony fresh! great to see hoverfly is back too and thanks to nigel for letting me know about the rebirth of the forum tho can i suggest that there is a link to the various forum levels at the bottum of pages as well as at the top. thanks nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Yeah! It's back! I haven't been able to access the site since it moved, until today. Whatever settings were changed since early Friday 13th and now, please keep them as they are as of this posting! I think it was a security setting, for I could access it from work (where I can't post), but not home (I'm a networking security consultant, and my home machine can access almost anything, but it's also extremely TIGHT!) That has caused a few access failures in the past from websites which require you to use permanent cookies, rather than "per-session" cookies. I've also had issues with a few websites which wanted access to my computer itself! Uh, no. So, Hi, all! What do you think of the new website? Looking great so far!!!

I'm back, left during the imbroglio a few years back. I think it's a good idea combining the two sites, although I do agree that the "4men" may be offputting to some women. Perhaps a few connections to style-related sites, such as glamrock boards, would be a good way to draw women into the site more. I can think of one board that might result in a few signups here, maybe even some from here joining that board as well. Anyway, I'm back! For those who did wonder on the old board about my nym, Dandy and Dude both originally meant a man who was into clothing. I'm a sharp suit and heels type of person.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

It's nice to be back again. Sorry I was away over the change. I was on holiday abroad but I did manage to get in occasionally to speak on email to the new admin, Rich, who has done a great job with the changeover. If anyone who has done this kind of thing before they'll know it can take loads of (unpaid) time, so hats off to Rich and Jeff, and thank you for the new board.

• Like 1

I'm so excited that I can post again as a member. It's been since Feb. 2005 that I could log in! I checked the old board every day, so it is especially warm that I can contribure as a "member". Special thanks to the guys who did all the work to get us set-up over here.

welcome back to those who have just discovered the new style board and lets hope more of the old faces show themselves soon chat later peeps nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!