High Heeled Training Diary #20

Laurieheels

I could focus on the fact that this is a milestone, the completion of twenty weeks of this diary. But I won't. I am not even sure what to write about this week. Sure, I can talk about the shoes I wore, but don't I always? Maybe I have to, it is what people want to know about. But with a lack of variety in my shoes for work, there isn't much excitement going on with what I am wearing. Let's review anyway. Monday was a bit cold, and certainly a day for stockings. Black stockings. And that means black stiletto pumps with the 5 1/4 inch heel. Tuesday was similar, and I drove to work, so I kept up with the stilettos again. They're a great pair, and holding out a bit better than the pair before that had a five inch heel. Maybe I am just learning to be more careful when I am sitting in a metal chair. Wednesday saw me in these shoes once again. I wore Reeboks to get to work, then switched, then reeboks to go home. That night my sister and I were supposed to go pick up our mother and go for dinner. Well... the car was broken. We took a cab, and I did walk home from the restaurant, in five and a quarter inch stiletto heels. Three and a half blocks. Not bad. :smile: Thursday was supposed to be a driving day, but a broken car killed that idea. I walked to work very early, and I did wear my 5 1/4 stilettos during the day. I keep thinking about trying to walk home in them, but I know I am not ready for it. More than four or five blocks at this height and I would start to have tired feet. Four or so inches is my limit for this right now. And to that end, Friday was my sandal day, and my black patent 4 1/4 inch stilettos were the usual choice. I walked to work in them, so I could cut down on the baggage. Why carry the shoes if you can wear them without problem? That day went well enough, and that night the car was repaired, finally. More expenses in life for parts, but having a step father than can tinker with an automobile is a bonus. Still, money ended up quite tight. Saturday came, and the car worked, and I didn't have to work. This meant fun in the sun. Frisbee fun! Yes I am quick becoming a fan of the game. Now, this does mean going to a park. I wore my black patent stiletto sandals. with green capris, a white tank top and a tan blouse overtop, for wind protection. It was too warm for the blouse. The first park we went to was open, quiet, no dogs allowed... I did wear my stilettos onto the grass, but I am not dumb, I took them off and went barefoot for playing. But we left this park early, because some creepy guys in a truck who had driven by twice decided to park in the alley way on the other side of the park and watch us. My sister was not pleased, and neither was I. So we found a school with a large park next to it much closer to home. In a rich neighbourhood, so it feels a bit safer. There is a downside to looking good. Bad attention can come of it. Sunday is a boring day. I may not even go out and just be barefoot all day. If anything interesting happens, I'll let you know. Now, there have been some comments about me being a permantent high heeled girl and throwing out shoes below four inches in height. To address that in an official diary, I have to say, I cannot do that. There is a proper time and place for everything, and as much as I love to wear heels, and as much as I do wear them, sometimes they are not appropriate. Being a high heeled goddess is not about how often you wear heels, but how well you wear them. I think I can walk in a pair of stilettos quite well now. Life is what it is. And since it is my life, I can control it a bit. I do appreciate that you are out there and reading my diaries and my messages, and I thank you for it. I value everything said to me about the subject. But in the end, I need to make the practical decisions for my life. I hope you are enjoying these diaries, and keep reading them! One day soon those 5.5s might arrive, and I can begin a new adventure in heel height. Won't that be exciting!

A very good read Laurie. Keep up the good work. Yes, that is the downside of looking good. Sometimes you attract the wrong kind of people. When my wife and I went on a little road trip this weekend down to Sacramento, we stopped at several places for rest (little William dosen't have a bladder as big as ours). Plenty of people stopped and gawed at Missy. She wore her short tan jean skirt, some nylons and her black 5 inch pumps. I enjoy having a wife who wears these kind of clothes and I like it when guys pull a whip lash to get a second look. But, some of them weren't the kinda people one would like to get looks from. I suppose if I haden't gone along on the trip, then she wouldn't have worn what she did. On the other hand, some of the guys that stole looks were with their wifes or girlfriends (even a few older guys) too. Kinda nice getting looks from someone who dosen't get this kinda treatment. Many woman were looking as well, but mostly with the "How can she wear those" look. THe guys...well, it was the "Holy s**t" look. :smile:

I am trying to walk in higher heels also, but because I am a man I can't practise as muth as you. At work I normaly wear 2.5" heeled high boots. there pretty comfy but whan I am at home I wear my 4" blade heels. In those I can't realy walk/stand for a longer time. I have been wearing them almost every day for about 3 weeks and it is getting better all the time. Do you, as a heel godess, think if i will be able to walk decent in 4" heels and how long will it take to me get there. Maybe you have some advice to learn to walk in them faster.

BTW, I forgot to mention I'm looking forward to hearing your first impressions on the Extreme 5.5" model you ordered. I have a pair (fuschia :smile: ) and really love them. I plan to buy soon some black and maybe some white too.