It's been a while...

thighhighs

I partly agree about the sound, you've choosed the heels, the sound comes with the heels.

There might be times though, when you do not want the sound anyway.

Here are some more pics of the Kit-boots

(And I know, the label is still under the soles, it's been removed now... :rocker:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

They're great!

I've had them on me for 8 hours in three days now, no problems at all. The heel is only 8.5cm and rather wide so for me it's no problem.

Now that the snow has disappeard from the first snowfall this fall, I'm hoping for a warm period now so I can use them more...

They are not lined for cold weather so I might have to put in an extra sole to keep them warmer. Also they do not have a rubber sole on the outside so they were very slippery.

I still have these for the winter:

Posted Image

They are sooooo warm and nice when the snow comes...

I really like the styles you've posted, they fit well with what I would wear if I could find them in US women's 13. Great looking boots, all of them. I'm envious of those with feet that fit into the "standard" female shoe size chart. That chart is extending but slowly. Keep 'em coming, thighhighs.

Thanks heelme and Heel-D. I'm soo glad im not US13, that would be a problem for me, I'm a shopaholic and don't know what to spend my money on if not footwear. Well ok, family, the house, travels... ok I know, but that is not just as fun as this. I'm wearing the more popular size womens US 9 (men: US 7-7.5) so I have a lot to choose from.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Just a short update on latest purchase.

Now, don't you start with 'Ohhh,that was girlish' when you see the knot on the side of this one. The knot can be made into something else with a bit of imagination.

Posted Image

The thing about these boots that I really like is the heel, the decoratinos AND the thin sole; all adding up to a cowboy-look in a very feminine way.

The knot is untied and the ribbons have been wrapped around the shaft instead. Like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rather discreet setup I think.

I've also seen these boots from Bronx in a shop and they have the same theme. I think they are gourgeous and I just must have them. Too bad they are a bit too pricey for me...

Posted Image

I've also seen these boots from Bronx in a shop and they have the same theme. I think they are gourgeous and I just must have them. Too bad they are a bit too pricey for me...

Posted Image

My! Those boots are quite attractive! They'd look great paired with skin tight jeans tucked into them in order to display the ornamentation. Thumbs up!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks JeffB.

I'll see if I can find some extra money to actually buy them soon. I think they are absolute PERFECT, not one single thing to lower the score from a big 10-points.

And welcome back, JeffB.

We've missed you a lot, but I think we all understand the reason why and no-one holds anything against you for your abrupt ending.

I myself, do understand the feelings you had when looking at yourself from a little distance. I can find myself thinking about what to wear tomorrow and how it should look, and then 'wake up' and an hour has passed. When laying in bed trying to sleep, my mind almost always ends up on the topic heels, boots, shoes....

As my postings can tell, I buy boots all the time. And as you said in another posting, some of them I've only worn once or twice.

I buy them because they look good! As is the case with the Bronx-boots above... hrm.... but anyway....

Hi all.

Just a short update on latest purchase.

Now, don't you start with 'Ohhh,that was girlish' when you see the knot on the side of this one. The knot can be made into something else with a bit of imagination.

Posted Image

The thing about these boots that I really like is the heel, the decoratinos AND the thin sole; all adding up to a cowboy-look in a very feminine way.

Posted Image

Wow, I like your styles a LOT !!!!!

The first pair is great for daily wear and the second, bronx,... I don't know what to say... If you were supposed to be born with boots on your feets, these would be my choise !!!

Hi thighhighs: I love the 3 pictures of your boots. they have the perfect heel for wearing under jeans. How high are the heels - looks like 3 inches? I ride a Harley and they would be perfect on the bike. Thanks Bernheels

Wow, I like your styles a LOT !!!!!

The first pair is great for daily wear and the second, bronx,... I don't know what to say... If you were supposed to be born with boots on your feets, these would be my choise !!!

Thanks Listax.

And welcome to the forum, and as Thighbootguy said, your taste equals mine, so it should be great

I've worn the cowboy-styled 24/7 since I got them, well not in bed, and not reallt 7 days since it was 5 days since I purchased them...

About the Bronx-boots, I don't know how to buy a pair since I really can't afford it, but I MUST HAVE THEM:pulsingheart: :rocker::biggrin:

-> Bernheels

Is it these you are refering to?

Posted Image

Your eyes don't lie to you, the heels are exactly 7.5 cm.

Actually they are up for sale! I've gone through my closet (no, that is not correct, I can't really get into it at all because of all shoes...) so I'm selling some of my boots.

This pair, I'll sell for 40 EUR + shipping. I've been told they originally costed around 80 EUR so I think the buyer will get them for a bargin. They are only tried indoors, no scratches or marks. As New! No box

Size UK 7, 40 EUR.

Link to auction:

http://www.tradera.com/auction/auction.aspx?aid=36344857

This auction ends tomorrow at 10:13 (Swedish time) but i'll relist it if it has no winners.

I can send it Internationally if I get a request from this board. Payment through PayPal for internationally buyers...

Thanks all. I've been reading this forum for some time now, but felt that I should jump in and start be a bit more active. The Bronx boots above is what I really would like to wear myself, but so far I'm along way from going out in heels. Still rather trapped in the closet... Will soon be posting more about me, but I'll do a slow start to warm up.