WHY STRAIGHT MEN LOVE WEARING HEELS

HIGHFEELING

For me it was many reasons: the relative boredom and lack of variety in men's shoes, women's styles always looked great and why should they have all the fun, the added height is nice, they make my legs look longer, and the general great feeling while wearing them. Booted

Style. Funny though, when I was around 10-14, my feet were a man's A width. That is equivalent to a woman's B, the width they use as the standard, everything else being the deviation. I had to wear adult styles, as nothing even remotely kid-like could have been found since my feet were also long as well as narrow. What I could have worn... :evil:

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I really enjoy seeing women nicely dressed and wearing heels to boot. I also like the looks and feel of heels on my own feet, and is one reason I have enjoyed wearing heels for many decades now, else I would have stopped wearing them long ago. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello Everybody..JSpikeheels here...

...very interesting thread and I noticed the flurry of postings in the last couple of weeks...that may be something to note as this enormous social paradigm begins to change course like an ocean liner in mid-Atlantic-a great sweeping arc of social norms/values/perceptions undergoing a vast change...

----------------------------

...if you can get through my heavy use of metaphor I think you will generally arrive at the conclusions I am proposing...

---------------------------

...I believe that the tremendous social stigma formerly associated with a man allowing himself to be seen in public in a high heel has about reached a tipping point...I propose that many of us are visionaries of the future fashion scene and the precursors to the generally overall acceptance of men in heels...but we need the courage of our convictions and that has not been easy to assert...

...to illustrate...Thursday I went out on my courier pickup schedule and wore these boots:

Posted Image

I have mostly the same customer pickups/deliveries each day so I was in a mostly closed-loop and have been able to gauge the reactions of "my ladies" to the click-click-click sound and the sudden appearance of a high heel on a man...

..their reactions have been entirely positive and encouraging-after some initial wide-eyes and looks...R told me she thought they looked good and not too extreme for a man. D had an interesting reaction. She asked me if that was a woman's boot. I said "fashion should be neutral, it's only a woman's boot when a woman slips her foot into it...do you like it?" "NO!!! well sort of..." (then Friday -I wore them again)- she was wearing a delightful black leather calf-high boot with a five inch almost-stiletto heel over a half inch thin current fashion-style platform. " I saw you checking out my boots-do you like them" she asked as she gave me a nice ankle-turned view of that lovely heel. (she was listening for me to come in...sometimes we get unmistakeable subliminal indications that communicate without words... I just sensed the excitement in her voice when she showed me her high heel boots-by the way she's a dead-ringer for Bridget Fonda)

...point here-many women are waiting for a man to demonstrate the self-confidence to put himself in a public setting and take the risks associated with less confident individuals...this can be a tremendous opportunity to meet and talk with girls who share this passions for heels that we men have been taught to keep buried ...

...what a great opening line-"nice heels!!!"

I'm just getting started but I'll keep this simple for now and offer you all the opportunity to comment on my remarks so far...

Jim In Spikeheels

JSpikeheels

Down to brass tacks, I enjoyed wearing my mom's 3" heeled Italian boots as a kid. That's pretty much it, no trauma, nothing else going on. Nothing homosexual, wanting to be/look like a woman. She had 'em where I could ware 'em and that's pretty much it. I liked it. I discovered much later, through a professional counselor, that this is quite normal for men, although not statistically "normal," that it's quite common. My wife didn't buy it and divorced me anyway. Ugh! I HATE stupid people.

Down to brass tacks, I enjoyed wearing my mom's 3" heeled Italian boots as a kid.

That's pretty much it, no trauma, nothing else going on. Nothing homosexual, wanting to be/look like a woman. She had 'em where I could ware 'em and that's pretty much it. I liked it. I discovered much later, through a professional counselor, that this is quite normal for men, although not statistically "normal," that it's quite common.

My wife didn't buy it and divorced me anyway.

Ugh! I HATE stupid people.

Hay at least your not alone.........:admin_welcome: Same thing happened with my EX............B:censored:h.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hello Everybody..JSpikeheels here...

...very interesting thread and I noticed the flurry of postings in the last couple of weeks...that may be something to note as this enormous social paradigm begins to change course like an ocean liner in mid-Atlantic-a great sweeping arc of social norms/values/perceptions undergoing a vast change...

...I believe that the tremendous social stigma formerly associated with a man allowing himself to be seen in public in a high heel has about reached a tipping point...I propose that many of us are visionaries of the future fashion scene and the precursors to the generally overall acceptance of men in heels...but we need the courage of our convictions and that has not been easy to assert...

JSpikeheels

Yer metaphor is well taken. Just as the captain of a great ship may give the order to turn his ship about and the helm may, in fact, already be hard-over in the commanded direction, the great ship may still continue for some considerable distance before it actually starts to answer the controls. I believe that fashion is much the same. Often, even the slightest change in any particular direction is but the harbinger of huge changes to come. So the changes we are seeing today are merely the first indicators of big things to come.:evil:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels