WALKING ON 7" HEELS; CAN YOU WALK?

HIGHFEELING

Hi to everybody, Recently I bought the MERCY PUMPS of (Highestheels brand), declared as 6 1/4", so being easily able to walk on domina shoes (PLEASER) (6 inch in size 12 - 15 cm), I wanted to upgrade my skill in higher shoes :evil: , but when i opened the box i was astonished.... the heel is 19.5 cm. - 7.8 inch!! :D I put them on but i can't stay with my legs straight and walking is nearly impossible :D I'd like to know how many people (men or women) can walk on MERCY PUMPS or in other shoes like that??

Stay heeled and smile to life!

it is a question of shoesize too. so depending on model the most heels, declared and sold as 6 inch heels might have a diffrence of 0,5-4 cm in the eu sizes 37-43. and so they are easier or less easy to walk according to which size was taken for measurments ( I guess in those pleaser domina series, sold as 6 inch high heels, it might have been eu 46 :evil::D :D ) As to really high heels the problem while walking is, that the feet would slip in even if the shoes fit well.. so it seems on the most pictures as if the shoe would be too large for the feet. but at the same time it is easier for walk cause the ancle feet and toes make ist nearly always the same! for me two more reasons to think the height of a heel beeing really relative .. and not important. I think a picture of a heel and foot in it says more then figures.

I've not tried a pair but would like to. I own one pair of six inch heels, bought because I kind of like the idea of having a pair of heels that are too high for me. After a weekend in them I could walk pretty well. :evil:

Chris

Yeah it was about the saem way for me in the 6 inchers I'm wearing in my pic. It took me about a day or two of wearing them but after that I was fine. 6 1/4 heels were a bit harder I got the hang of them though.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2 pairs of those mercy pumps in Red and Black. Thery're my favs pumps I wear them all the time. They use to be kind of hard for me to walk in but not as much now.

Are yours the same size than mine (US 12)... If not how high is exatly the heel of yours?..... After a week of training, I manage to stay with leg straight and to do few step, but i feel pain to the achille (calf) tendom... I think that, for the anathomy of my ankle, I can walk on 7" maximum...... I was thinking to cut 2 cm of heels... Do you think it could work?

Hi! Interesting thread. Could someone please post a pic of those shoes? I think I know what you guys talk about but as far as I know there is a similar model across all manufacturers but they might name it differently. Just to make sure we're on the same page... CU! -Mike

My fiancee has a pair of 7" CFMPs.....

Posted Image

but walking, or even standing, in them, with her size 7 (US) feet is impossible.

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

If all you want, you can see me driveing the car with Mercy Pumps on youtube..... I already post another video in wich I was trying to walk but it has been cancelled because "inappropriate"..... I don't know why, considering it was possible to see only my legs!!!! Do anybody know wich are the exact rules to post videos on YOU TUBE? I asked them, but I have not received any reply...

YouTube - Driveing in 7,5"

Bye

i finding that youtube is deleting a lot of things with the new merger to google. anything that can somehow come across as being adult oriented to any of their tech folks gets deleted. no specific ruling.. and not often an answer to emails either. so.... if they feel a certain category of things aren't worth leaving on their site.. they delete (possibly just by key words and not even checking the exact material either) anyway.. nice driving in such high heels.. never seen that before though I know in theory it can be done.. stick shift at that!!! kudos to you RPM

.....And now few pics of my extreme heels.....

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/highfeelings/IMG_0181.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/highfeelings/IMG_0173.jpg

...................... I like their shape so much, but.... I can't still walk on them :-(

In the next post I'll put on YOUTUBE my first step on them!!!

(I seem drunk!! :evil:)

Mines are the same size. US 12. The heel I think is about 6.5". I don't know about cutting them. But I hate to seeing a sexy pair of shoes like that get modifed. :evil: Thats just me though. My only real complaint about the shoes is that the heel dosen't seem real strong.

Are yours the same size than mine (US 12)... If not how high is exatly the heel of yours?..... After a week of training, I manage to stay with leg straight and to do few step, but i feel pain to the achille (calf) tendom... I think that, for the anathomy of my ankle, I can walk on 7" maximum...... I was thinking to cut 2 cm of heels... Do you think it could work?

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a size 14 qand at a real 7 inch height heel - I have to seriously stretch my ankles and calves before walking. Otherwise I am very unsteady with my knees in a slightly bent position. The other day I went out in these pump to the mailbox in the evening - about a 400 meter round trip. By the time I got back the calves were starting to tighten up. These heels are a bit high. I remember somewhere that if you can't lift your heel at least a 1/2 inch in a comfortable standing position then the heels are like to tall for walking. Not that heels can't be good for standing, taking a little stroll, and generally looking sexy....