New Boots

Booted

^Nice boots. I think kneehighs has a pair. I'd certainly like a pair too. :evil: I bought some new boots in TK Maxx yesterday (something I shouldn't really do but they're so perfect). Nice round toe ankle boots in black. By Amber IIRC. Classy, with a heel that's about halfway between chunky and stilletto. I think the heel is about 3 inches (I'll confirm that). It was either these boots or the black pointy stilletto court/pumps I spotted as well. I went for the boots as the courts I feel could've been better and I think I will look around until I find some good ones - either from Next, Nine West or Aldo.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Awesome boots! Perfect for streetheeling.

And if I'm not mistaken, this is either the first or second year Nine West is offering boots in sizes to 12!

Way to go....

Here are three more by Nine West I'd really like to see in larger sizes (13, 14, etc.):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

booted :D

Those boots are beautiful! I had those in a 12, but they were too big for me :evil:

I've already seen girls wearing those exact same boots on the streets in the city.

Good choice.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, just ordered the ankle boot version (as per mid picture in post #7), explained to my wife that I would be wearing them out under boot-cut jeans and she's ok with that as they are much less obvious than boots that I have worn out before. They are being delivered to freinds in the US that visit us soon in the UK who can bring the boots with them, just hoping that they will fit OK now. Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

Well, just ordered the ankle boot version (as per mid picture in post #7), explained to my wife that I would be wearing them out under boot-cut jeans and she's ok with that as they are much less obvious than boots that I have worn out before.

They are being delivered to freinds in the US that visit us soon in the UK who can bring the boots with them, just hoping that they will fit OK now.

Heelium

Hiya Helium

Where are those boots from, (Middle picture in post 7) and do they have a size US11 / UK9 ? I been looking all over since you made that post for something like that. They would be excellent with a nice suit/tie combo, something smart...

I too cant buy nine west here in the UK....

Anybody here able to grab me a pair in black and ship them to the UK?

Cheers

Richie

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Nine West Boots.

Are these the ones?

http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?pageIndex=&addedIndex=0&productId=13611&cartType=1&categoryId=&designer=&displayName=estefani#

The are on sale this week. and come in US sizes 11 and 12 ! !

Richie, I would be glad to ship these boots to you.

Gary0618

Uh OH ! !

I went on the nine west web site. Saw these boots on Sale in brown size 12, So I ordered them.

Now is shows that the 11's and 12's are sold out!

I think they put a limited number of various boots on sale almost randomly. I was watching a pair of knee high boots a few weeks ago, and the same thing happened.

My offer still stands if you find them later, or another pair.

Good Luck

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

They may get them back in in a US11 yet, I had the 12's in my basket for a couple of days when suddenly they dissapeared--Morale-If you see em, want em, then order em quick, luckily they did come back in stock, so just keep an eye on them, it is still early for boot season I was surprised to see them on sale though. Heelium

Hi all, Here I sit bored out of my wits at the end of a working day, and Lo! There arrives on my desk the new ankle boots I'd ordered from Tall Girls. 2.25 inch heel. Great, and that new boot smell is now pervading the office. Compliments from all concerned, male and female, in the office. Sadly I'm not wearing bootcut trousers so walking home in them probably isn't a ideal. The folks in the office insisted I try them, which I was a bit bashful about, but hey why not. Great response, really cheered me up! All best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just ordered the ankle boot version (as per mid picture in post #7), explained to my wife that I would be wearing them out under boot-cut jeans and she's ok with that as they are much less obvious than boots that I have worn out before.

They are being delivered to freinds in the US that visit us soon in the UK who can bring the boots with them, just hoping that they will fit OK now.

Heelium

Well our freinds just gave them to me--and hurrah they fit perfectly, in fact I intend to wear them out to to a nearby town today

Heelium