Skirts and Boots ETC

bootsshoeman

Hi bootsshoeman Just my 2cents worth but Pic 1 just looks wrong, it looks odd and 2 & 3 just looks like your trying to emulate women... Dont take that the wrong way but 2 & 3 (especially 3) pretty much say tranny instead of a guy in heels that looks cool.... But, if thats the look your going for then great, job well done but if not then maybe a re-think of outfit is needed? Regards Richie

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks for the comments, not really going for the tranny look!! I just like to show off my legs and heels from time to time. A skirt really looks good and feels good especially when I match it up with a nice male shirt. It also feels nivce to have people check you out too!! why hide those great heels under long pants all the time?? Boots

I like all the pictures, but I love the second one. That's the kind of thing I would love to firstly be able to wear outside of my house, and secondly be able to pull off. Fair enough, you can't see above the waist, but the skirt and boots fit you well. I'm so skinny, some size 6 skirts are too big on me, and my thin legs means I've not yet been able to find a nice pair of knee high boots that don't look like wellies. Anyway, my point. You look great in all the pictures, and as loveheel says, if you wear those knee high boots with the short skit, it'd look ace.

Sorry its been awhile...

I appreciate your skirts, boots, and heels, bootsshoeman.

What I don't appreciate is following your link to Photobucket only to find you have pics of your privates sticking out of your pants.

This is a family-friendly board, and I would appreciate it if you were to either remove your link to your photobucket, or delete the inappropriate photobucket pics.

Thanks.

• 5 years later...

Sorry its been awhile, summer and all... Anyway just thought I would share some new pics from my photobucket album of some skirts and boots and other stuff I like to wear out when I am feeling really up to it!!

Hope youlike it let me know!!

new pics in photobucket!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I likebthe third pic. Shows off more leg.

again thanks for the comments!! i ove the look and feel of a skirt, its simlar to wearing thigh high boots in public like a lot of readers...besides if it feels good and looks good, do it!!

True. I love the feeling being in skirt and heels. The only problem I have: a beard :smile:; even shaving regularly you can see black dots :smile:. How to fight it?

Glosha, You can buy either "beard cover" type makeup through outlets that cater to crossdressers which is always expensive or you can simply get some simple makeup kits at any number of stores. You can even approach the cosmetics counters at such stores as Macy's and Nordstrom and get help from their understanding staff. There is plenty of help out there! HappyinHeels:wave:

All the pic's look good. I too, love to wear a skirt when in a pair of my heels ( a crossdresser from the waist down ). Don't get me wrong though, I only wear a skirt when at home. Any other time I wear pants.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Love Heels; I like all three pics and thanks for sharing them. I would be remiss in my comments if I didn’t suggest a taller pair of boots. Shirts and thigh boots are a great combination that I enjoy more than my ankle boots with leggings. TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Glosha, long term solution to stubble shadow is laser treatment. In UK now runs at about £2,000 for 6 sessions over 36 week period. Quick, almost painless and noticable results after 1 session. hope that helps.

totter along into history