High-feelings.de

sixinchheels

I am thinking about buying a pair of 15cm mules from www.high-feelings.de:

http://www.high-feelings.de/shop/oxid.php/sid/a802a1daab6584e1ef03d8191fbcfc82/cl/details/cnid/3bb413dcd18cf14c7.93961622/anid/b0d43de630fe689d1.70623782

Could anyone give me some information about this shop, according to his/her experience? Is quality ok? What about service?

The quality is reasonable, that's all I can say. The heel attachment wasn't the strongest on the pair of 5.5" heel, 0.5" plat stils I purchased. OK, at this height it's difficult to make things totally non-twangy, but this pair were worse than some I have. The leather quality is not the best, nor the worst. Shipping from Germany to the UK was fine via DHL. Xa

BobHH I checked the link you mentioned, it may be the same shoe indeed. And it is much cheaper. However I made a trial checkout to see how the order form is and I suppose they deliver only to USA and Canada, don't they? Unfortunately I live in Europe. Correct me if I am mistaken...

I bought the same style, but in black patent, in size 12. the heel hight is exactly 15 cm (6 inch).... Comfortable and absolutely not bad for the price.... I paid them no more that € 35,00 shipping included from ebay store HEELBUY (everything perfect). Check it.

Stay heeled and smile to life!