Would you date a man who wears heels?

johnieheel

Wow. What an interesting question. I had never thought about the idea of a boyfriend (or hubby, one day maybe) being into wearing heels. Apart from my younger brother messing around and wearing mine a couple of times when I was still at home (which I used to hate, his smelly feet in my beautiful heels, yuk) I have never actually seen a guy in real life wearing heels. Only pictures. I just can't imagine sitting on couch with a serious boyfriend and he is wearing heels! Does not compute (sorry, I do Document Control and work around computers). No. Can't see it. Also I am currently working at a mine site (a refinery actually) and we all have to wear steel toe cap boots, cotton trousers/jean, and hi-viz vests once inside the compound. I can't even imagine any of those guys ever wearing high heels :-) Just can't. Christine.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I would date a man that worn heels. A friend recently revealed that he enjoys wearing high heels. He has prettier feet than me and some really sexy heels. I am jealous. Is this only the beginning? Time will tell.