My Youtube playlist of ultra and ballet heels

Mano

Some religious nut case soccer mom who saw there little darling of a want a be a ballerina daughter watching this it. Even though you can classify it as unsuitable material for children.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

[rant]Yeah, that's kinda sad. I don't see why people walking around in heels is offensive no matter what kind they are and I bet if you saw someone in ballets on the street you would not think as much as if the same person were wearing some 6-in pink patent platforms.[/rant] You're probably right.

The creators of youtube also have a site called xtube for adult material. They probably want to keep the two sites seperated as far as content. That said, they will also yank content if someone claims it is a copyrighted piece of work, which is fair enough, but we've had a couple video's pulled for that reason and they were filmed in my house using my camera. Oh well

(formerly known as "JimC")

oh thank you, mano, I feel quite flattered to see you have some of my videos on your playlist. the rejecting of videos on youtube is really quite weird. I really do not recognize what might be *inapropriate content* in any of my clips. I was quite furious but I do not wonder either that one gets no explaination only the warning they would disable my account if there would be any video again to be rejected. But they did not explain what would be inapropriate in clips showing somebody walking on heels. Also, those are MY clips made by ME, so no copyright injuries - I just do not understand that especially comparing to thousands videos which can be found there and stay on for months. I will try video.google.de now- it seems like the quality of the video is even better there, altough the search and making of playlists not as convenient. I´ve also already seen some nice videos of bootlady teri from bootlovers there. If it is about my clips, just search for ballets outdoor or light-fetish.de, I will upload some more next days.

• 2 weeks later...

You do realise that the owner of u-tube put up a twin site for more adult themed videos, where alot of ballet boot type vids may have to end up since people keep complaining. http://www.xtube.com doesnt have much for heel wear yet, but I just posted a test vid to see how well it works. The first 3 comments are funny to me since most people seem to be trying to find 'vanila' vids. Oh well

Here is an old vid of me a little bound up wandering around in my red thigh boots.

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=ZTdbGuI3gMi Please post a comment if you like it, or if you don't :evil:

ps, out of the 3 vids my b/f posted on xtube of our activity 2 were kicked back saying they had to be copywrited, and one was kicked saying that I was under 18... I just turned 30. Guess I should take that as a compliment at this point. The point being people are going to cause problems for vids on any site, 'clean' or 'adult'.

Have fun

(formerly known as "JimC")