Victoria's Secret is selling sneakers?

Ok, I’m not sure where to post this, so I guess I’ll put it here. PS, FireFox, you need a fashion section. I don’t mean a vintage fashion section or a shopping section, I mean a current fashion and trend section. Anyway, on with the story. I just recently check out Victoria's Secret web site, and to my surprise, they no longer sell sexy pumps (court). And most of their sandals are trendy instead of sexy. Furthermore, they now have a section dedicated to sneakers (trainers). :eek: I don’t know about you, but when I think of Victoria's Secret I usually think of sexy lingerie and elegant romantic settings. This includes sexy elegant shoes. Can you imagine a beautiful girl wearing lingerie and sneakers, trying to be seductive? Its not exactly what I picture as sexy! :smile: I hope Victoria’s Secret is not changing their image and, I don’t know, cater to those who have no taste in sensuality? What’s going on here? :???: I hope this is not going to be a trend. :grin: Anyway, what do you think? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scuffy on 2002-06-20 14:11 ]</font>