heelyandy - New Member Says Hello

Hello I stumbled across this forum when looking for something else. :D Anyway, I'm Andrew, from the North West Midlands in England. I've virtually always been into heels, but didn't buy (or wear) my first pair till 1999 when I was... (counts up on fingers)... 22. Since then I've bought, worn and got rid of various stiletto heeled shoes and boots (I prefer stilettos to anything else). At the moment I've got 2 pairs of 5" heel thigh boots (black patent & white leather), a pair of 5" heel knee boots (black patent), a pair of 4" (or maybe 3", can't remember :evil: ) black leather almost stiletto knee boots, a pair of 3" heel black leather knee boots (bought last week - Marks & Spencer) and a pair of 3" heel grey suede & leather almost stiletto knee boots (bought last week - Top Shop) :D I've also got 2 pairs on order from "Banana Shoes" :D I've also got (off topic, but I'll mention them anyway) 3 pairs of horse riding boots, 1 leather and 2 rubber/synthetic (no, I can't ride, I just like riding boots :) ) Finally, I've recently discovered the joy of wearing high heels in public (albeit rather isolated "public") as I've worn the 2 pairs of leather knee boots in a quiet country lane while trainspotting (yes, I'm a stiletto wearing trainspotter :D ) Surprising how quickly a plastic heel tip gets battered on tarmac :D

Welcome, maudgca, from one stiletto boot wearer to another.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I too am into trains . I havebeen an operator of a trolley at the Trolley Mesuem of N Y here in Kingston ny . I am an avid train buff and have walked the tracks on many lines. So Maudgca and Francis you are not alone . I have not operated in heels for those that have enquiring minds. (Dawnhh).

77r90dL lf

Hi

Thaks for the welcomes :evil:

Now, what the heck is a train spotter?

Its someone who spots trains!!! I notice you're in Ohio, I think Railfan may be a roughly equivalent term in the US. Its a good excuse to stand by a gate in a quite country lane near a railway/railroad, in stiletto boots, and take photos of passing trains :D

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I thought I'd take the opportunity of the change of website to change my username :D So "maudgca" is no more, I'm now "heelyandy" :D I would "kill off" maudgca, but I can't work out how, so I just won't log in :evil: By the way, I'm currently in the office, on my own all day, wearing a pair of Marks & Spencer 3.5" stiletto heel black leather knee boots :D (under my trousers), and a thunderstorm's just passed overhead. Andrew

Hi

I thought I'd take the opportunity of the change of website to change my username :D So "maudgca" is no more, I'm now "heelyandy" :D

I would "kill off" maudgca, but I can't work out how, so I just won't log in :evil:

Andrew

If you like, I can merge your usernames together, re-activate your old account and just change the username for you?

This is much better for everybody than having users that "never seem to post anything"

Can I do that for you?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Andy Sorry about the delay, been at work, and pottering about all day leaving the poor old moderators on their own... Your account merge is now done for you and your back to your old username with all post's put together into 1 account. I have resent your password remider to you as you will need to "re-activate" your password then change it from those horrible numbers to something you can remember once your logged in. Any problems, please drop me a line on "a d m i n @ h h p l a c e . o r g"

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Heelyandy, Welcome to the forum. See, just by mentioning trains you seem to have brought out another facet for some of us. Along with shoes, trains are an interest of mine too. As long as we are on the subject, movies are another love of mine. Glad to have you among us.....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!