World Heel Meet 2007, London: Sat. March 10th

kneehighs

I just realized that now I have a chance to buy some of those wonderful shoes they have in my size at Next, but won't send abroad. :wink: Only problem is the space in my suitcase. A solution would be to do the whole trip heeled,so I would have room for at least one pair more, but I don't know if I'm up to that.

Hallo heel friends,

I am trying to get a stay at winsor hotel during 9-11 march and enjoy the fun of all others in the fetish place THS. Or another hotel where same others are staying incase this is full. A plane I hope will not a problem but found out when I have a bed during this weekend.

And some nice high heels and fetish dressing sould be no problem, when in the right place and compagny like you all.

I let you know in a few days time

A3

have fun in your heels

Hi a3

Nice to hear that I might meet you again.

About hotel: Me, Ramon020 (your fellow Dutchman), iloveboots and Angela are all staying at the Astor Court Hotel, some 400 m from Oxford Circus if I read the map correct. Kneehighs and some others are renting an apartment. Robert is also staying at a hotel but this is situated about 1 km west of us if I remember correct.

Hope to see you in London next month!

Hi all, Have not been around lately. Sorry, probably should have posted this earlier but as some of you already know I can't make it to London due to a job change and pending move. I'm bummed that I am going to miss this historic meet but hopefully this thing will just keep getting bigger and bigger and I will be able to meet many of you in the future. Oh and have a great time at TG!

Leatherworks can be a bit of a pain to get to from where we're going to be but not beyond the realms of possibility. However, I have to say that they don't carry a lot of stock and you may have to order the ones you want but they may have similar ones you can try. Are you just coming down for the day or longer?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hallo, I just had a return message. There is a single room for me in the Winrose Hotel. So now I have to organise the flight and the other thinks what is all needed in London for the weekend. looking forward to see you all again. A3

Hi Dr Shoe It's just that with me being between sizes I'm never really sure which to order, plus I don't know if their boots would fit my calf. I'd really like to try on a couple of similar pairs just so I know what size I want before I order. So far the plan is just to come down for the day. Chris

Hallo,

I just had a return message. There is a single room for me in the Winrose Hotel. So now I have to organise the flight and the other thinks what is all needed in London for the weekend. looking forward to see you all again.

A3

Thanks a3. Somehow I knew you would come through!

Is there anyone staying at the Winrose who would be willing to upgrade a single room to a double room for a few days? We have a member from Germany who is looking for a roommate and it would be nice to accomodate him.

Please PM me if you are willing to share a double room (with two separate beds) for a couple of days.

Thanks!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

a few quick questions....how much is a hotel going to be roughly and should i buy a pair of fancy boots for going or when im there???

Price will depend on which hotel you choose. For a list of hotels that other members are staying at, visit this link:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=3&day=2007-3-10

The Winrose appears to be between 35-45 pounds per night for a single. The Winrose was recommended by Heelfan in the past. 5 members will likely stay at the Winrose.

As far as buying a pair of fancy boots? That's really between you and your personal financial priorities, current boot collection, and shoe size.

Hi Kneehighs, I have just put an update on the Pre-Heelmeet topic, March 8th. It turns out that the SOHO Theatre is all sold out Thursday night. We are all (those who have indicated they are joining us) still going for dinner at 7:30pm at Alfred's Restaurant on Shaftesbury. I am looking for another fun theatre type event for afterwards on Thursday night. Walt from SOHO though has a really fun evening planned for Friday night. I will send you the link under a PM regarding it in the next day or two. Could be a fun outing for those who want to get together Friday night after dinner?? david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Sadam, that's a good question. Hmm, my best educated guess is that bulk will be between their 30's-50's, with the lowest age bracket being the early 20's and the highest age bracket being the late 50's. I haven't met everyone in person yet though, so that is merely an educated guess.

...and we'll be meeting up and then going to a pub which we will be using as a base. After that the day is very flexible, if you want to just sit and chat you can or if you want to go around the shops you can do that too. You will almost certainly find a few like minded people who will want to do the same as you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yuppers, feeling old ! Nah, only kiddin' as I am 49 but feel 25........it's all in the how you feel! Angela is in her mid 40's. I will be posting a thread to provide some options for Friday night, the night before. We already have a small group of us getting together Thursday night for a "pre - pre -heelmeet" fun get together. Friday night many of the attendees will be in town....I will post the info on Saturday for the pre-heelmeet. cheers, and see y'all in London, david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I hope we're going shopping. I've been checking out this guide:

http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/

And found that this store:

http://www.evans.ltd.uk

has some great shoes in large sizes.

If that's what you're coming for then you're going to have a GREAT day!

Hi you all, I am sorry that I haven't been arround here since long. But I am glad to be able to meet you all in London, specially those who were there last year, and I am sure we will have thoghether the greatest time! See you there! heeluis