World Heel Meet 2007, London: Sat. March 10th

kneehighs

Well, like Hackney an awful lot of the "rough element" has been displaced by the more well to do; bankers, stockbrokers and the like. There are one or two that cling on but you'll find them wherever you go. Besides, I gather that we'll be moving on by about 19.00 won't we...? Evening meal before getting ready for TG...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Kneehighs,

I have just made up my decision. I'll come to London in march again. It would be really a shame if a participant of the 1. International Heel Meeting would be absent at the second meeting!

I'll write you tomorrow a PM because of the accomodation. My preference is a common appartment with other guys. That's not so expensive as a lonesome single hotel room and guaranteed much funnier :fine:

micha

Hey micha,

I don't know if you've already sent that private message, but my PM box was 100% full when I opened it up today. Believe it or not, I have to totally empty out my PM BOX every two weeks. :wink:

Looking forward to doing whatever I can to help out a buddie!

RE: TORTURE GARDEN I think this is truly going to be a mind blowing experience. Charlotte from the TG staff just informed me that they open the doors on Saturday at 10:00 and close at 6:00 am. :D In her own words, "We are actually just finalising our line up for that event, so by the end of next week we will have a flyer up on the website to give you a better idea of what will be happening at that TG"

Well, like Hackney an awful lot of the "rough element" has been displaced by the more well to do; bankers, stockbrokers and the like. There are one or two that cling on but you'll find them wherever you go. Besides, I gather that we'll be moving on by about 19.00 won't we...?

Evening meal before getting ready for TG...?

Sounds reminiscient of Manhattan's Meat Packing District. As recently as 2001, it was full of Transgendered Streetwalkers, drugs, and was a bit run down. Now, its super trendy (almost to the point where I don't like going there anymore).

Be calling you soon to chat more about the meet.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hey micha,

I don't know if you've already sent that private message, but my PM box was 100% full when I opened it up today. Believe it or not, I have to totally empty out my PM BOX every two weeks. :wink:

Looking forward to doing whatever I can to help out a buddie!

RE: TORTURE GARDEN I think this is truly going to be a mind blowing experience. Charlotte from the TG staff just informed me that they open the doors on Saturday at 10:00 and close at 6:00 am. :D In her own words, "We are actually just finalising our line up for that event, so by the end of next week we will have a flyer up on the website to give you a better idea of what will be happening at that TG"

Sounds reminiscient of Manhattan's Meat Packing District. As recently as 2001, it was full of Transgendered Streetwalkers, drugs, and was a bit run down. Now, its super trendy (almost to the point where I don't like going there anymore).

Be calling you soon to chat more about the meet.

Yes London's the same. From Chelsea down to Canning Town it's all gone very upmarket, it started at the top and is working its way down relentlessly towards Barking on both sides of the river.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Everyone, I'm certainly intending to come this year, most likely as my alter ego Janine. I've not been following all the details of the accommodation threads, but wondered if anyone who is staying ove can help out by letting me change before the heelmeet & perhaps change back again in the evening. I'll not be able to make TG, but would like to hang out for the day in London. Cheers

I'm sure you could probably change at The Miller as we should have exclusive use of the place for an hour or so, especially if you use the ladies'. I'll even stand guard if you like :wink:. I shall probably come from home in Tara mode.

Typical I make a reappearance and the first date I get to meet everyone again is outside of my reach. Unfortunately, I'm working the model railway shop, which is in it's last few weeks of operation before a sale of the building forces us to relocate to the web. Shame! Maybe I shall catch up on the next meeting. Have fun!!!

Hi Everybody, I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be of yours... Yes, really happy to share the love I've for heels with other people... I'll be there from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th. I'll meet you at the Morgan M restaurant arround 13.00. Can you confirm this meeting point and time is ok? Can you also confirm it'll be ok to put on my heels on there? Fred

Hi Everyone,

I'm certainly intending to come this year, most likely as my alter ego Janine. I've not been following all the details of the accommodation threads, but wondered if anyone who is staying ove can help out by letting me change before the heelmeet & perhaps change back again in the evening. I'll not be able to make TG, but would like to hang out for the day in London.

Cheers

That is great. I sincerely hope to see either you or your alter ego there!

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be of yours...

Yes, really happy to share the love I've for heels with other people...

I'll be there from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th.

I'll meet you at the Morgan M restaurant arround 13.00.

Can you confirm this meeting point and time is ok?

Can you also confirm it'll be ok to put on my heels on there?

Fred

Fantastic! Looking forward to meeting you for lunch at Morgan M...we'll be sure to have room for you. The initial reservation at Morgan M is already made via the courtesty of FOG.

Looking forward to seeing you at Morgan M and get ready for a mind opening experience!

P.S. I admire your decision to fly to London and meet up with us. On some level it takes some courage and I applaud that!

Hi to all, I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Things at work are shaping so I can be in UK @ that time! just wish me luck on trying to set everything up. Certainly is going to be a fun time, lots of heelers and alter egos together partying the night away!!! Keep u posted P

Hi to all,

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Things at work are shaping so I can be in UK @ that time! just wish me luck on trying to set everything up.

Certainly is going to be a fun time, lots of heelers and alter egos together partying the night away!!!

Keep u posted

P

Great!!!

It looks as if the Americans are going to outnumber us Brits at this rate!

Come on guys (and girls), we can't let that happen can we!?

If these folks are prepared to fly thousands of miles to get here then why can't you jump in a car or get on a coach and travel a mere hundred or so miles to get here!?

Hi to all,

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Things at work are shaping so I can be in UK @ that time! just wish me luck on trying to set everything up.

Certainly is going to be a fun time, lots of heelers and alter egos together partying the night away!!!

Keep u posted

P

Great news Pam. Looking forward to meet you again!

I can't remember when I last was this excited to meet old friends and make new ones. And TG will be great, I am looking to finalize my outfit this coming week-end.

Just realized that this was my hundrieth posting!! Quite glad to have achived that in less than 9 months!!

Hi to all,

Keep u posted

P

This is awesome. The entire weekend is going to be a spectacular success from the lunch at Morgan M :D to the carnival at Torture Garden. :wink:

If you are open to a roomie for 2/3 nights, please let me know. We have a couple of guys that are still open to room adjustments.

Ok I can confirm I will be at the meet unless something dire happens at work!! thankfully i only live one stop away from london brigde so everything is peachy with me. Kneehighs, get in contact if you need anything organising this end and i will do my best! Hope to see you all there, by the way TG is amazing, I've been several times before and had a blast everything. Unfortunately i won't be able to go with you all this time, but if you get the chance, go for it!!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Thanks Dougal, I think that between Kneehighs and myself (with help from Heelfan) we have it all sussed now...

Indeed, you and Heelfan have been a great big help! Thanks for checking out The Miller in person and verifying it has the proper ambiance and feel for our dedicated members who make the heel meet.

On another note, I do appreciate Dougal's willingness to help out as on the day of the meet we may unexpectedly need someone's help. We all look forward to meeting you Dougal!

:wink:

After almost six months of working on this meet, it was rewarding to review the list of attendees.

Here is a tentative breakdown.

31 confirmed Probable Attendees:academic:

8 countries from around the world will be present

1. Belgium, 1

2. Canada, 2

3. England, 18

4. Germany, 2

5. Netherlands, 2

6. Sweden, 1

7. United States, 4

8. Wales, 1

5 female attendees

1. Heel-D's Significant Other--Wales

2. Mrs. Fog--England

3. Angela--Canada

4. Ruth--Dr. Shoes wife--England

5. new_look's Signficant Other--England

This is certainly an improvement over last years attendance, both in terms of total number of attendees, total number of countries represented and total number of female attendees.

Only 25 more days now! :wink:

This year we're aiming for 40. Come on people be a part of it! Come and be a part of fashion history! How would you feel if later in the year men's heels were suddenly high fashion just because of this meet and you weren't there when you could've been? If all it means is to jump in a car or get on a train then you have no excuse for not coming! :wink: We have people who are investing a great deal of money in this meet, they're coming from the US, Canada, Germany, Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands! Virtually everyone who were here last year are coming back for this year's meet, ask yourself why this is... Won't you kick yourself if you never get the chance again?

Our brand new member Pumps from Sweden has just informed me that he has booked a hotel and flight to London.

:wink::spin2::D

Thanks for the vote of confidence Pumps! It will be a pleasure to meet you in person.

For anyone else who has both the time and money to come to this meet, please consider how powerful of an impact heel meets have had on my public heeling life.

I actually found this forum back in January of 2002, as I was an immigrant from the Delphi Forums. It took me 10 months to join. I became somewhat of an average member here then.

But after I attended my first heel meet in NYC in March of 2005, things changed. I was afraid to meet other people in person to tell you the truth, for I didn't know what to expect. "Are these people normal? Are they sane? Will they look weird?" were questions I asked myself.

But I took the leap of faith. I met Gary0618 and MrsHeels and crotchhiboots for dinner. Once I sat down at dinner and started to talk, I realized everyone there was normal. I began to "accept" them in my mind...and in turn accept myself too.

Needless to say, the rest is history...I'm not trying to impress anyone here, but to impress upon you how powerful a life changer heel meets can be. Ever since the meet in NYC, I've pretty much dominated the heel meet organization scene here at hhplace. Why? Because heel meets changed my life and I know they can change other's lives as well. It is my hope to extend this sense of personal joy and fulfillment to as many members as possible.

I've realized that my interest in heels is not something that will disappear over time. It's something that I have to live with. And since I have to live with myself, I may as well be happy doing it. Heel Meets for me became the prime vehicle by which I achieved that happiness (personal internal pyschological equilibrium) with myself.

May they achieve a similar effect for others here too!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thank You for the information airwolf! Attention! All of the following should take heed and get their tickets now! 1. kneehighs 2. heeluis 3. ramon020 4. admirer5577 5. crotchhiboots 6. Robert 7. Iloveboots 8. Angela 9. airwolf 10. Tara--DrShoe 11. 5inchlover

Hallo heel friends, I am trying to get a stay at winsor hotel during 9-11 march and enjoy the fun of all others in the fetish place THS. Or another hotel where same others are staying incase this is full. A plane I hope will not a problem but found out when I have a bed during this weekend. And some nice high heels and fetish dressing sould be no problem, when in the right place and compagny like you all. I let you know in a few days time A3 have fun in your heels

Hallo heel friends,

I am trying to get a stay at winsor hotel during 9-11 march and enjoy the fun of all others in the fetish place THS. Or another hotel where same others are staying incase this is full. A plane I hope will not a problem but found out when I have a bed during this weekend.

And some nice high heels and fetish dressing sould be no problem, when in the right place and compagny like you all.

I let you know in a few days time

A3

have fun in your heels

Hi A3, Airwolf and Tara,

I'm still searching for an accomodation in London. Who of you are interested in common hotel rooms? Should be funny!

nice greetings, micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!