Some of my pictures

Fog

Thanks guys, it's a bit of a scary thing posting pictures like that of yourself, but thanks for your kind words. I had to crop the pictures quite heavily as I hadn't done much tidying up before I took them, I was so keen to get going.

fogborkenvv, you are my hero! Posted Image

Those are WAY awesome looks there! Well done!

Thank you, I'm flattered. That I believe, is the first time in my life I've been called a hero.

Here's a few snaps I did this week of my carvella boots, from the sale in the Army & Navy, with a pair of shorts and top I got from the market. So all bought within a two minute walk of the office.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Sorry, no rear views I'm afraid, although it is important to show shoes from all angles :evil:

Today I went to Crawley and got a make over. Here's what I wore, and the results. My old favourite JLo's a fiver from the market - and £8 for steel heel tips. Skinny jeans from next, a H&M Camisole and one of Mrs. F's old blouses, from the 80's I believe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your pants look good on you! They seem to fit you just right. IMHO, if you buttoned up the blouse, the outfit would look "smart" and dashing. Sort of a loose and baggy top with skinny jean look. Either way, like the pics. :evil:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Overall, I like your make over outfit. Those boots work well with the jeans. IMO, if it were me I'd have a black t-shirt instead of a camisole and button up the shirt - but it has been very warm the couple of days so shirt open is just as cool. What responses did you get from your outfit today?

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Thanks Guys,

Re reactions, I didn't notice many. I had my makeover at SFBenefit, the girl who did it said she regularly did a male friend of hers. She was quite at ease doing me. The stand was right in the entrance of the store - I can't even remember which one it was, but it was then I expected to get a reaction.

I'm trying to photograph as many of my shoes and boots as I can. What's taking the time is editing and re-sizing.

Here are some photos of a pair of Jaqueline Riu shoes I bought in Strassbourg for 10 Euros. I've teamed them up with New Look denim shorts, silver tights from Tati - another favourite shop and my corset (it helps!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once again I hope you like them

• 1 month later...
:D That corset really instantly slims the waist doesn't it? Can you breathe okay in it? :evil: Wow, I'm a 29-30" now, wonder how small I could get my waist with one of those... Nice white stiletto's too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

You might find a full length corset easier to tighten, as the laces are longer and you're pulling them from higher up your back. The outfit with the PVC t-shirt would do you proud for a night at Skin Two or any goth clubs you might have nearby by the way. :evil: Chris

Chris, ~thanks for your kind comments. I'd say I was too old for clubbing - but thanks for your confidence anyway. We're thinking of getting a slightly higher corset, Mrs. F has an overbust one that we bought at Fairy Goth Mother on a shopping spree. She looks wonderful in it although she prefers the short one - but what we'd like is one in between the two.

Last week I was browsing in a cheap ladies clothes shop near Victoria on the way home from work and came home with these pink boots and two pairs of shorts and spent a mere £13. I'm not sure I'd ever be brave enough the boots out, but they were fun to take photos of. It was pouring with rain last Sunday, so I thought I'd team them up with a mack.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the red shorts, they've got a lovely velvety smooth feel - just lovely to wear and feel them with your (I mean my) fingers.

Gee, Fog, this thread is a sharp departure from previous posts. Nothing wrong with it - just wondering if everything is ok back on the home front?

I wouldn't say a sharp departure - gradual evolution more like - life's a journey. I'm fascinated by heels and shorts, I've worn them out on occasions - if I knew how to put a link into a post on this new forum - cf the lunch thread in the meetings section.

I've also wanted to play with make up since I met a guy wearing full make up on the train and engaged him in conversation. I posted about it under the title Amazing Freestyler. We (Mrs. F and I both had makeovers before we went to the last London heelmet) which was fun to do it together. I'm not ready to go out with self applied make up though.

And, as I said at the top of the thread, I've been inspired by some of the guys who've put pictures up and wanted to try and emulate (but not copy) the likes of Harriet, Sexyplatforms, and the guy from Germany, who's links got deleted because there were one or two naughty pictures in one of his sets.

A lot of the photos were taken on the same weekend. I was home alone and that gave me the time to concentrate on what I was doing. The sky was a wonderful blue so I did some outside shots. My first idea was to try and record all the shoes I posess. That would take a while - there are a few boxes of boxes in the attic that I haven't yet located. I've also thought of doing a thread of Mrs. F's shoes. There are very few pictures of partners on this forum - so I'm still unsure about that.

I've had a bit of fun with the camera, and taking a picture is one step beyond giving yourself a good look up and down in the mirror. If people like the pictures they sometimes say - people are very kind on this forum, I presume when they don't like something they say nothing, and it would take something that people really don't like to produce an adverse comment.

For me the whole heely thing is as much about personal development as anything else. I've realised that if I want to wear heels or whatever else I can and as long as I'm not hurting anyone else that's up to me. Its about freedom. That's why I don't take kindly to people on the board setting out rules for how to wear heels so that it will be acceptable manly attire and help promote the cause. I'm not particularly worried about people supposing that I'm gay, as far as I'm concerned it's not an insult merely a mistake. I am troubled by the number of guys on the board who take a contrary view, but that's another topic altogether.

The only person who's views I really take into account is Mrs. F. I don't want her to be worried by thoughts that our friends or neighbours think I'm a lunatic or weirdo. I'm confident that I get on with most people and real friends would overlook my heeling/dressing up as a harmless eccentricity.

I'd love to get out and about to do some shots, but that would take some organising. The camera I've got really needs a tripod, and even with it you need the timer to make certain that it's still. I'd have to be confident that I wouldn't loose it.

• 8 months later...