1. 1. When do you wear them?

• As much as possible but not in public
    • In bed
    • Weekends
    • Evenings
    • As much as possible
    • Admire do not wear
    • Just on odd occasions

I like to put my heels on whenever I'm at home. Would like to wear them out in public, all the time but neighborhood isn't the kind of place where a guy would want to do that. And plus I'm scared of what my friends would say.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I like to put my heels on whenever I'm at home. Would like to wear them out in public, all the time but neighborhood isn't the kind of place where a guy would want to do that. And plus I'm scared of what my friends would say.

That is why I wear wedges, I can wear them everywhere, even work and around family/friends:)

I am not the guy that wears heels the entire day but I do wear them every day. At work, at home, working out in the yard, shopping, basically any time I wish. There is just one person that I care what she thinks about what I am wearing (my wife) and I guess she doesn't have a problem with me is heels because she buys alot of them for me.

Before I leave the house, I'm in my stils. And as soon as I get out of my day job I'm back in them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thighboots2 has pretty much nailed it for me. if the skirt i'm wearing and the mood i'm in require heels, then i'm 2-3 inches taller at work. or i might wear my maryjane flats. r1g0r (always trying to improve)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Heavy-duty guys stuff this morning, ripping out a load of bindweed from a neglected corner of the garden. I also had a bonfire still burning from the day before when I had been trimming the hedge, so I dumped all the weed on the bonfire before lunch. This afternoon was a skirt and heels afternoon, but before I went out, I put on an old pair of tatty platform boots to hoist some rubbish that had fallen off the fire back on, using a pitchfork. The trick is to keep upwind of the fire, so my after-shave wasn't overpowered by the stink of smoke. Xa

That is why I wear wedges, I can wear them everywhere, even work and around family/friends:)

You bring up a very good point. I like wedges, I see styles I like all the time, I just haven't got around to buying any. But now that you bring that point, I might have to buy some next pay check.

It's all good. ~Arron.

You bring up a very good point. I like wedges, I see styles I like all the time, I just haven't got around to buying any. But now that you bring that point, I might have to buy some next pay check.

The only thing that stinks is wedges tend to run lower (2.5 to 3 inches typically) and alot have platform (around 1inch).

That is why I have come up with ways to add inserts, depending on the shoe itself (shoe/boot/slide) and how well constructed the heel is (I found out the hard way that stacked sole will split if you add too much of an insert, but harder well constructed heels sole can handle the extra stress well).

If you or anyone else has questions about that, feel free to IM me.

Scotty

I didnt vote. I refuse to be Pigeoned holed here by a poll with limited voting options. Yup. But to answer your questions I wear 4-6" stilettos around the house about four times a week and always during intimate times with my wife. As far as wearing em in public.... Nope.. Not more than once or twice in broad daylight. One time I almost ran out of gas and had had to go into a self service station to pay and I was wearing stiletto heels. No one seemed to notice. Another time I wore black patent 5" heels and I went into rest stop. It was rather late and no one was there and Bingo! On my my way out My heels were clicking on the pavement and a bunch of elderly people from a tour bus noticed my stilettos and stared at my shoes. The stories could go on and on and its all good in a different way. What were The questions?... larry.

Love those heels!

Hi dormouse, I voted for the first option like the majority. I'm thinking like Shrimper. If the mood strikes me I'm doing my daily purchases simply on high heels just as some girls are doing. Nearly everybody in my neighbourhood has seen me already on high heels. Meanwhile I need not anymore to explain it again and again. The most people have accustomed to the fact that there is a guy who is wearing "womens" boots on the street. I'm sure to have encouraged also some girls :evil:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 1 month later...

Hi dormouse,

I voted for the first option like the majority. I'm thinking like Shrimper. If the mood strikes me I'm doing my daily purchases simply on high heels just as some girls are doing. Nearly everybody in my neighbourhood has seen me already on high heels. Meanwhile I need not anymore to explain it again and again. The most people have accustomed to the fact that there is a guy who is wearing "womens" boots on the street.

I'm sure to have encouraged also some girls :rocker:

Just rereading the thread I'm irritated about my own answer. Could it be that the former order of alternatives was different? I'm still on the side of the majority.

micha (*confused*)

Almost forgot to tell my story of what I did for Halloween! Our company decided to wear costumes to work on Halloween. The e-mail said "highly encouraged but it's up to you." About half did. More than a few of the women were cleopatra, a village wench, or something similar. I wore my black skirt (my favorite) with one of my wife's old belts, a blouse, a bra, and nails. Soft peach color. For heels I wore my pair of black, 3-1/2" stack heeled black suade boots from Payless. Yeah, cheap, but they're a bit more comfortable than my others. I didn't bother with the makeup or wig, but did bring a razor to work so I could shave again after lunch. It went over pretty well - lots of laughs.

The only thing that stops me wearing them 24/7 is work!!

I work in a school and they told me it distracts the students.

Hi Garri Krapsparov,

as chess player I'm astonished to meet our former World Chess Champion here again as chess pensioner on high heels. My first move is 1. e2-e4. If you should prefer to play with the white pieces I would answer as traditional black player 1. ... c7-c6 (Caro-Cann defense). My only condition for the match is that both players are wearing at least 3'' heels during the game. Robert J. Fischer claimed more than 30 conditions before playing against Boris Spasski in Reikjavik. For example a Charles Eames chair. Victor Kortchnoi's condition for continu

ing his match against Anatoli Karpov was that the soviet parapsychologist Dr. Sukhar should be excluded from the audience. Thats all bullshit! The first chess game on high heels could be really a fun - in case of a draw the wearer of the higher heels is winning :academic:

nice greetings

micha (*accepting every white opening*)

ps: I'm fascinated about the click-clack of my heels in a tournament hall when the chess clocks are ticking silently... seldom to hear in the ladies tournament room. Who of you is able to explain me why almost all chess playing girls are wearing only sneakers (*grrrhhh*)?