stretching strappy shoes

help? please??

my boyf bought me some Jimmy Choo Juliet's (see http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=39839 only mine are white satin) and they were just wonderful.

Until....I broke my foot at a friend's wedding which has resulted in some permanent swelling in my foot, making one of the shoes becoming unbearably tight across the toes.

SO, now I need to stretch them, just across the straps that go over the toes.

ideas please ladies and gentlemen as I would be devestated if I could never wear them again!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hope your feet goes better, to break one its a serious problem. maybe you have to wear sport shoes for some time. Be careful until your foot works again like they are new. If you don´t take good care of them maybe you´ll not be able to wear heels never more so take your time and guive the shoes to the best shoe repair to fix them for shure he´s going to guive you the bes solution but i think it have an easy solution. good luck

• 4 weeks later...

I broke my big toe on my left foot 18 years ago. Its crooked and slighty bigger than it should be. Like you I have trouble fitting into several shoes. Here's what I have learned to do... Wear shoes with a round toe. sandal or closed toe. Stay away from really pointed toe shoes, they will kill your foot. Try a size larger and get inserts or pads. Try buying leather shoes when possible. they stretch better. I also rub a gell on my feet when breaking in a new pair of shoes. I bought a can of rem gun oil spray to help stretch my shoes. It seems to help. Maybe some of this advice seems a little silly but it works for me. Adapt to your problem and your shoe wearing will be endless. I hope I have given you some good advice. UPDATE: I just went to the web site you listed. For 465.00 dollars for a pair of shoes I can see why you are upset. Forget the gun oil since you live in London and go with an oil lubricate spray. I wouldn't recommend using anything on high dollar shoes.

t-straps are my favorite style.