Super Laurie

Well, now that Laurie has proclaimed her position as a high heel goddess, she wants to know how we would like to view her as a super-hero! So be creative. We want details on outfit design, super powers, etc. Anything you can think of. If you have a picture in mind then post it (smutty types will be destroyed by Laurie's directed energy weapons):-)

Sort of like Disney's new cartoon character "Kim Possible"? :smile: Or, for that matter, like a blonde Dark Angel? :grin: :grin: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-19 23:35 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Oh, SuperLaurie would definitely be able to type super-fast! And I'm sure we can all guess one aspect of her costume :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

one super power could be that she zaps ultra high heels onto the feet of her enemies stopping them from running :smile: These shoes would be irremovable except by Laurie :grin: anyone fancy getting caught in her heels? Red rotch high lace up leather 6" stiletto boots, Black PVC ultra micro skirt, Red PVC teddy with deep plunge neckline, black PVC open face hood complete with long ponytail enamating from the crown of her head and ending level with the bottom of her skirt. I like the idea, but then I'm just a perv! :grin:

I think if Laurie is a supper hero, than would that mean that she could be called a super dominatrix? :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-06-19 22:36, Francis wrote:

Red crotch-high lace up leather 6" stiletto boots, Black PVC ultra micro skirt, Red PVC teddy with deep plunge neckline, black PVC open face hood complete with long ponytail enamating from the crown of her head and ending level with the bottom of her skirt.

Boy that sounds AWFULLY familiar to an outfit I saw SOMEone :smile: wearing before. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever happened to SuperLaurie??? I still stick with Kim Possible as there seems to be a certain physical resemblence as well... :grin::grin: Unfortunately she doesn't wear heels much that I've seen. (Hey, other than "GINGER" , it's the only cartoon I watch, when I'm not forced to watch South Park when I'm with my kids, ugh) :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

Actually, Stiletto Women sounds pretty good.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Sorry, I think I will aim for goddess. I know the term has certain implications and stereotypes for a woman, and maybe I do not meet them, but I have the attitude, and thankfully my IQ is much higher than my bust size. We all have our dreams...

Laurieheels, any particular mythology you wish to model yourself after? Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Chineese, Hindu, etc... ? Maybe something like a modern day aphrodite? The ability to change your appearance and clothes at a snap ( club wear to office wear to swim wear, sandals to courts to slingback. The ability to inspire overwhelming :smile: lust or love in anybeing male or female of any species. You could appoint helpers that could handle the easy cases, or automate the process; while you dealt with the problem cases. I don't know if you like the immortality clause or just a very long life and great health. Of course, you'd also need teleportation - We'd fix ShockQueen's Ruby Red Slippers for you :grin: Just a thought :grin: Phoenix764

Laurieheels, any particular mythology you wish to model yourself after? Phoenix764

Norse! I owe it to my hertiage, my upbringing. It would reflect a number of aspects of my personality. Stiletto heeled goddess, with a spear and sword and my blonde hair with braids...

I am thinking of getting a good pair of stiletto boots and making a Valkyrie costume to go with them for next Hallowe'en!

teleport, not really, but flying would be nice.

HOWEVER, the idea here is for others to tell me about my super heroic powers, so I'll let people get back to the idea behind Super Laurie.

Valkyrie has an enchanting look and sound to it. Do you like Wagner too, or are you more into Grieg?

Or perhaps "none of the above"? Just curious.

I've had a love affair with how words are spelled and prounounced all my life. A couple of other scandinavian words that give me pause are:

Viggen for vixen, and

Drakken for dragon.

I like Wagner, but I just listen to selected pieces I like, not entire operas or works. But I choose Norse because of my heritage more than anything. After all, what did some German know about what my family's ancestors did a thousand years ago. ? :smile::grin:

• 4 weeks later...

I just realized... Hallowe'en is only two months away! I should get busy! If I do manage a costume, you know I will post a picture of it. So do people think I should try to make a Valkyrie costume? I don't think my finers can handle making chain mail, but I could easily put together a scale shirt from pop cans. All I need is the money for a spear, really. And no, I will NOT be wearing a helmet with horns, vikings did not wear any such thing.