Heels that have the small locks on them

Adeana

Ok...the appointments? Well, like I said I hung out in the morning and knew he wasn't coming over and then I had 2 appointments that I had to go to and 2 places that I really had to stop at too afterwards. The first was at 12:30 PM at Pearl Vison center for an eye test and to get a new pair of glasses. I wear contatcs but get glasses for when I am at home reading and such. So I went o my car, drove down there, parked, walked across the parking lot to the store, went in and was told to wait, and sat down. It was during that time that I think I was hung up on the fact that 'what does this look like?', 'can anyone tell?', 'I thought these jeans were longer and you can definately see the sex-heels!','gosh...I saw people noticing'...etc. After that I kind of got over it, and figured...what the heck...what can I do? Eye Doctor comes out to get me for the test. Cool!...the doctor was a woman!...she not only checked out my outfit, but did a second glance at the heels. Guy doctor would have been better? SO I take the eye test...go pick out my new frames...pay and then strut out of there on these heels that I have had on for over 24 hours! next stop....the Ford dealership for my service/oil change. it's about 2PM now and I park my car and check in to the service area. I give him the keys and go to this cheesy little lounge area with puffy chairs, a leather couch, tons of magazines about cars, a coffee machine, and a TV. I got a magazine picked out a nice comfy chair and sank down in it to hang out until my car was done. It was kind of empty in the place. There was only one other guy there...an older guy reading a magazine or playing with his cell phone. Here's the funny part now! One of the mechanics comes in to get a coffee and leaves. he comes back in 2 minutes later for another cup of coffee. Wierd? I just ignore him and keep skimming through the magazine. 2 minutes later another mechanic, about the same age as the other, 21-15 comes through to get coffee, and at this point I can tell it wasn't just the coffee. he leaves and then I realize something! I am sitting all sunken into this nice puffy chair and my pants are hiked up at the bottoms and they can TOTALLY see my stiletto heels and the thick ankle strap and the silver lock through them!!! I was embarrassed as heck and stood up. I stood for the next 20 minutes or so until my car was done. I paid and got the heck out of there! 3:00 PM or so....I had to stop at Walmart for some 'necessary items'. I got a cart and did some shopping and finally realized...I was struggling in these heels now and my calves, ankles, arches, and toes were starting to feel it. Especially since I have been on my feet for a while now. I called my boyfriend. Voicemail...nice! I left him a messsage telling him that he had to call me back ASAP...these heels were killing me. So I did my shopping and went to the check out. I actually was thinking, and knew I had to hit the pharmacy next with a prescription and called it in while I was in line at Walmart. So I check out, pay, and go to my car. 4:30 PM or close.... I go to Rite Aid to pick up my prescription and it is not ready yet. SO I walk around the store. bad idea...I find nail polish I like, discounted make-up, on sale skin lotions, etc. After my toes tell me they are killing me now...in these pointy toe heels I go back and get my prescription and go to check out. NICE!...one register open and 4 people, two of which are old ladies, and I am stuck standing there in line waiting to check out which seems like FOREVER! I check out and go to my car. The balls of my feet are killing me now from the cheap thin bottoms and I go to my car and drive home. It's abut 6:30 PM....I put away everything and then *ring ring ring!*...it's my boyfriend telling me that he will be over about about 9 PM...he's with his friend. I tell him a little about my adventure and we both sort of laugh about it. More funny for him since he's not LOCKED INTO THE HEELS! I put everything away and it's back to the couch for me. I hung out on the couch watching TV and had a few drinks....and wondering how bad my toes were....hehehe...since I couldn't see them and they were actually killing me now in the narrow heel toe. 10:00 PM...he arrived at my place with the key. I was so glad that he was ONLY 1 hour later than he stated earlier on!...hehe. SO.....we made a deal for the key...at his requestof course! I was stuck...what was I to do?!?!. It reguarded sexual relations, and it probably went a little over my limits, but I was OK with it. 11 PM...I get the key and finally take off these heels that I ahve been stuck in. My toes are killing me from the narrow toe, and it feels wierd just to step away and walk flat footed after so long in them. quite an adventure! Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I would have found it funny too, except for one thing, the pain.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, quite an adventure, you lived to tell (and presumably laugh) about it, and you gave those mechanics something nice to think about. One question, Adeana: I may well be missing something, because this reads like the second half of a story. Did I miss the first half somewhere? How did you get locked into these heels, and what kind of heel height are we talking about?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...