White heels-Labour Day

thesnowball

So the question is...Does that apply to us guys... I know that women are not suppose to wear white heels after labour day,so does that include us...I asked a few women at work and I couldn't beleive my ears when they said that they never heard of that... What do you all think about no white heels after labour day? James

The white heels after labor day is just a myth.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Depends where you are. Wearing white shoes (heels or no) after Labor Day or before Memorial Day in the South will get you plenty of disparaging comments. But then again, people in the South look at you strange if you don't eat your grits. :evil:

you know what?...I am going to go buy a pair of whiterediculous heeled and styled stiletto heeled shoes just to wear AFTER labor day! I actually don't have any in white so this should be good! Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

So what to you all think,does the rule apply to us guys...I know that it applies to women....I know that when I'm in the mood for white heels,I wear them,only in the house...not brave enough to wear them out doors yet,unless I am brave enough just to BBQ in them...

i've always hated that stupid fashion rule: no white after labour day. all of my shoes are white except for a few pairs in black. the wife though, that's a different story, she won't wear her white ones after this monday!

As for myself...I will be wearing white heels after labour day...Always have and always will....plus I will be posting some pics of me in white heels on tuesday on my site.... kristenlovesheels.piczo.com And for the winter time...I think that white heels is harder too see when shovling the drive way...But I guess it all depends on what pants I wear too... James

Yes, I think I'll pop for the first white pair of 5" pumps... Won't be so good for stealthy out in public walking, but I wear my off white dockers well after labor day here in the south - so why not the shoes... BTW, I am of the opinion the white heels with denim (denim anything - Skirt, Mini, shorts, capris) look best on ladies... Maybe a taupe, wine or purple heel in the late fall and winter, but definately white from Easter to Holloween. Of course red works anytime for a little more attention. Black heels, IMO, work best with non-denim pants...

I was at Barnes & Noble today when I saw a BEAUTIFUL pair of white pumps on another lady browsing the magazines. Woulda said something, but she was with some guy who looked like he bench presses in his sleep.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde