ever wanted a pair of Heike's Heels?

Waisted_Giraffe

Dear all

Whilst performing a quick scan of google images for ballet heels, if found a picture of a pair of wedge heeled ballet boots; followed the link and ended up at the following site

http://www.heelsdeluxe.com/catalog/default.php

Low and behold what should I see, all the extreme heels that Heike shows on her web site, I've as yet been unable to find where she gets her shoes from, as there doesn't appear to be a link on her site.

Anyway, number of interseting styles, reather pricey though; it looks like styles bought from a number of other suppliers to which they modify, hence the expense.

Happy shopping if you are after any pairs.

Big D

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is that a likely place to look for the shoes on Heikes Heels is La Piazza. They've got an enormous collection of heels and the customer can pretty much get a custom order. I've bought heels there before and the quality is pretty good; they are a bit pricey and look out, you find yourself getting a bill from the customs people which in the end makes the product pricey indeed. Great shoes tho..

Hello,

Low and behold what should I see, all the extreme heels that Heike shows on her web site, I've as yet been unable to find where she gets her shoes from, as there doesn't appear to be a link on her site.

Shoes and boots come from the High Heel Factory, normal or custom models.

Anyway, number of interseting styles, reather pricey though; it looks like styles bought from a number of other suppliers to which they modify, hence the expense.

Yes but you can find the normal styles for much more affordable prices at High Heels Heaven, for example. Contact them, they can ask HHF for customization.

You can also look at the Nadiaheels Shop.

AiZ