Street and party heeling - I did it - Didn't hurt!

flavio

Hello guys... I'm posting very often here because I quited my old job and I'm starting a new company with my wife and a friend here in Brazil, so, a lot of work is going on. But I still reading here and trying to post as much as I can. I have to tell you this. About a month ago I did my first and unforgettable street heeling! With my wife toghether! But it was to a costume party, and I was fully crossdressed. Everything started when the girls at the manicure my wife goes invited us to the costume party of the aniversary of one of them. My wife said "ok, we'll be there" and just told me. A week before the party my wife said to the girls - my husband will be in women's clothes and I will be in man's. They know me and said "I doubt Flavio will wear real women's clothes, he is so macho...". Then my wife came to me and said "here is the opportunity for you to wear your high heeled boots to everyone. you'll go to the costume party crossdressed with me. I love you so much and I know how much you want to do it." I confess, I was really nervous but at the same time very happy. I love her so much and never expected that she would do it to me. I did a "street heel" in the front of our old house, late at night, to manage the car from the street to the garage and attended the pizza boy in heels and long jeans, but never walked on the street or in front of lots of people. Preparation started. Since I know that my 5 inch boots hurts in the ball of the feet after sometime, so I prepared some Dr. Scholl's inserts. The girl in the store said "this is for high heels" and I replied "ok, that's what I want". No more questions, inserts bought. I was getting to stay on my feet for minutes, maybe hours. Since I'm a very big man, 2.03m tall, we needed to rent the women's clothes. I really don't like to crossdress, I just like my heeled boots, so I don't have skirts at home. We rented a bellow the knees black skirt to match my knee high boots, and a red shirt. The day has come: my wife arranged to paint my hand finger nails in red to match the shirt. Complete makeup and a cheap blonde nylon wig. Red lipsticks for sure. Thanks god I don't crossdress - I was an HORRIBLE womam in those makeup and wig. But the body went well. The skirt was perfect and the shirt just ok. I really liked the feeling of the skirt, it's fresh and way more comfortable then pants. Hey... wearing a skirt with my boots was OUTSTANDING. Now I know what dr1819 says about skirts. What I really hated was the wig. Too hot, falling over my eyes all the time. Time to go to the car: I was really, really nervous. Had to walk throug the building, I live in an apartment. Elevator down... no one seemed to see me. Ok, to the car. I said to my wife to go slowly, I was in HIGH HEELS and she was with sneakers! She said "now you know what I talk about when I'm in heels." A asked her to drive. I was too nervous and never drove the car in the street in heels. She was laughing a lot and said "I expect that noone stop us, would be ridiculous to explain your clothes". We stopped at a grocery to buy beer. Some people was looking to the car and laughing... but it was dark, impossible to see me... of course!!! The skirt was falling out of the door... ok, girls, I admit, you suffer a lot. Skirt back in the car, way to the party. When we stopped there, the car was parked at the street. Cars and buses passing by. I had to get out the car. Courage now... ok. Door open, people HAD to look to that big strange horrible girl. The ones at the door of the party started to give courious looks to me. I just said with my very male voice "hello, I'm a man, don't be afraid" and it was ok. But when we met the ones we knew... LAUGHS... LOTS OF LAUGHS. It was fine. People calling me "Flavia" as my name should be for females. I started to laugh too. Was a great time. People looking to me and congratulating. And saying "I can't believe you can walk in those boots". I had enough time to walk a lot in them. I was too happy. And the night went on. I spent a lot of time chatting, laughing and taking my cell phone and cigarretes from the women's handbag borrowed from my wife. How does it finish? We went home early because we had another place to go next day. It was very easy to walk back from the car, my feet were acostumed to the heel height and not hurting at all. Was very very easier to walk in 5 inches after wearing them for 2 or 3 hours. When in home, took the boots off to make less noise when walking at 2am. Comments? what I heard that night: - Man, how can you walk in those heels? - Flavio, you're so great, I never imagined that you could dress like this, you're perfect. - Hahahaha, look at those boots!!! Where did you buy them in your size? - You have to take your boots off to dance! - I'm 50 and starting to wear 2 inch heels now! (female saying) - let's take a picture with you, toghether. Next week I received the prize for the best costume of all! And a last comment: "Flavio have to be a real man to come to the party like that. He is really a good guy. Thank him for comming to the party." Pictures come later when I get them. I promisse I will put here. I forgot to carry my digital camera to the party. Sorry for the long post, but for sure it's good for the ones that are ashamed or afraid of showing heels in public. In the same night I was in front of people that I know and don't know. I still alive... happier them before. I did it in Brazil, Sao Paulo.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Congratulations mi amigo! I found your story very interesting. Good job! You've tasted the tip of the iceberg that comes with freestyling in public. And glad that your sig other supported you too! Maybe this experience can pave the way to future freestyling sessions? Always a pleasure to hear from you.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Many many thanks kneehighs and Heel-D. kneehighs, I still need some more courage for freestyling. I think I need lower (4 inches) stiletto heels to start, because I'm not too confident walking naturally in 5 inches yet. In the other way, is very cold in Sao Paulo these days, I'm seeing a lot of booted girls on the street and I want to wear mines all the time. Many thanks again!

Loved that story Flavio! Made me chuckle. Now you are beginning to understand what it's like to streetheel. If you want to do it again, if anybody asks, just say you liked them that crazy night you wore them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Flavio:-) Great story from you. I enjoyed reading it. Now you know just what you have been missing in streetheeling. You must do it again sometime. It's a lot of fun. If you do, let us all know through a post from you. Starting out in 4" heels is a good suggestion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My friend Flavio: I really envied (in a good way) your party. Have never crossdressed, my fetish is basically for heels, but beeing in public with high heeled shoes, skirt, red lipstick and matching nails must have been such an experience. Congratulations. And don´t forget to post the pictures... Your friend DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I really liked the feeling of the skirt, it's fresh and way more comfortable then pants. Hey... wearing a skirt with my boots was OUTSTANDING. Now I know what dr1819 says about skirts.

:evil:

Why we ever let the women talk us out of them, I have no idea.

Same goes for hose. I'm not big into crossdressing at all, but when I ride (bicycle), I usually wear a pair of polyester tights when it's cold or raining, as they're great for keeping my legs warm. Last year I began wearing them beneath my pants while doing field work, and sometimes wear them beneath a skirt at home on colder days.

I don't know why we let the women talk us out of hosiery, either.

Comfy!

Why we ever let the women talk us out of them, I have no idea.

[...]

I don't know why we let the women talk us out of hosiery, either.

Seconded. I'm just starting to realise, after years of wearing skirts around the house, that I'm no longer comfortable with my self-image in trousers. "I" wear skirts. I'm not transgender - definitely think of myself as male - but my self-image definitely involves items of clothing that are off-limits for males in most Westernised societies. It's really quite an uncomfortable feeling...

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

Seconded. I'm just starting to realise, after years of wearing skirts around the house, that I'm no longer comfortable with my self-image in trousers. "I" wear skirts. I'm not transgender - definitely think of myself as male - but my self-image definitely involves items of clothing that are off-limits for males in most Westernised societies. It's really quite an uncomfortable feeling...

Not with skirts, but I had a similiar experience a few years ago with my toe rings and anklets. I had a doctors appointment and was going to remove them beforehand and then had this realization that they were a part of me and I actually had more anxiety with the thought of removing them vs just letting them on and not caring who sees them. What is funny is all the doctor said when he saw them was "nice jewelry".

Just be yourself and be comfortable with that. Your confidence will get you past any comments (actually, if your confident you probably won't get many negative comments). It's when you try to be someone you aren't that you become less confident and it draws attention.

Scotty

Just be yourself and be comfortable with that. Your confidence will get you past any comments (actually, if your confident you probably won't get many negative comments). It's when you try to be someone you aren't that you become less confident and it draws attention.

Scotty

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• 1 month later...

Hi people... It's my first time here in the new home at heels4men. The pictures of my party heeling have arrived this week as prints. I'm checking my scanner to post here ASAP. Ah... liked the new forum, It's just a matter of time to get used to it.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks...

After a long time, here they are! The pictures!!!

I decided to show up my face here too.

Just remembering: I'm crossdressed, maked-up and everything, but it was a costume party. I'm not a real crossdresser. So please, the images should be funny. Crossdressed friends, don't consider it an ofense please. I like you all!

Well, here they go! Of course other people's faces are blured because they don't want to appear on the internet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many thanks to all of your replies and sorry for this too late picture posting. I'm vey busy at the new work these days...

• Like 1

i can say only that you look big or your friends ar so little :rocker: but one for sure your body isn't made for crossdressing... but to dare this is apsolutlly awesome;)

every human has they own choices...

Griez, I'm really a very big guy. 2.03m tall (no heels). The girl in the first picture is quite small, she is less then 1.5m tall. The boot's heels in the picture are 13cm, so, I was a 2,16m tall girl :rocker:

Griez, I'm really a very big guy. 2.03m tall (no heels).

The girl in the first picture is quite small, she is less then 1.5m tall.

The boot's heels in the picture are 13cm, so, I was a 2,16m tall girl :biggrin:

ok, you are realy taller than me... +13cm...

yeah your friends is realy small... 1,5m... thats about to dwarf size :rocker: ...

heels actualy wont make you look big, its ok with it, they also wasn't so high;) if you are taller then heels get smaller;)

every human has they own choices...

Great pics, you look really at home in your skirt. What I have found about wearing heels and skirts in public is, the more you do it, the more confident you get and the more confident you are, the less attention you attract!! To be honest with you, the way you look, nobody should bat an eyelid in public. It was a really great story and thanks for sharing it with us. Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Hi folks...

After a long time, here they are! The pictures!!!

I decided to show up my face here too.

Just remembering: I'm crossdressed, maked-up and everything, but it was a costume party. I'm not a real crossdresser. So please, the images should be funny. Crossdressed friends, don't consider it an ofense please. I like you all!

Well, here they go! Of course other people's faces are blured because they don't want to appear on the internet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many thanks to all of your replies and sorry for this too late picture posting. I'm vey busy at the new work these days...

Takes a lot of guts to post a non-you you! I'm sure the heels felt fine, though...