My holidays

greg

A few last days I spent in one of our most famous health resorts on Polish coast - Miedzyzdroje. Going there I assumed that I would try to wear hihg heels shoes. Normally, all the day. So I did it.I felt anxious as for the reaction of passed people - I expected worst. But to my great amazement I didn't directed no attention: neither unpleasant nor nice. Simply NOTHING. It doesn't mean that nobody noticed it. Friends of mine talked, that when we were in a restaurant some people warmly - but just enough quietly - commented on it "phenomenon" and for some time clearly looked at me, rather at my footwear. I recorded also remarks in the kind "see what shoes this guy has", but these were children :evil:. I wore HH shoes through the whole week. I wore such sandals :

Posted Image

And here during one of trips (unfortunately, this is the only photo on which you can see, I wore sandals with heel)

Posted Image

On this last photo you can see, that the trousers enough firmly covered the heel but while walking it had to be visible.

At home I wore this mules :

Posted Image

Hosts admittedly at first enough strange stared but they probably recognised it for normals.

P.S. Sorry for my english. I you find any mistakes just correct them.

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! While riding my bike early this morning, I saw a guy wearing heels. Couldn't tell if they were boots or shoes, as his jeans covered most of them. But they were black, with a round toe and a chunk heel, at least 3", probably 4" high. Simple, plain, but definately heels.