Defetishising Ballet Boots.

Richy

Not my term, but Pata's from Light-fetish.de, who appears to be winning the battle to remove the fetish aspect of wearing ballet boots.

Yet another great video up on her website this week, of her doing her shopping in white knee high ballets, apparently without anybody else paying any attention to her at all. All together there are now 16 videos of her in ballets (all of them involving walking content and most taken in public locations, unlike many other sites), as well as many others of her in 5"+ heels. Although it's a pay-site, it has a lot more to offer than most.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 years later...
'Pata's' Light-Fetish site is done with class, style and elegance - things that a lot of other websites lack. Fetish is also big in Germany - they are far more accepting over there.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Isn't that an old video? eh...maybe not. Her videos and photos are all wonderful, but I wonder how she appreciates someone grabbing screen shots from her videos intended for members only and re-hosting them, then posting to public forum? At least the website watermark is still intact. Edit: oh... just realized this thread is over 3 YEARS OLD!

Her videos and photos are all wonderful, but I wonder how she appreciates someone grabbing screen shots from her videos intended for members only and re-hosting them, then posting to public forum? At least the website watermark is still intact.

devab,

I'm sure she's fine with it, it's free advertising. Now posting the whole video, that would be a different matter.

Spiker.

My wife can easily strut around in ballet boots but she doesn't go shopping in them. She wears them around the house and walks around fetish conventions in them. I have some but I have to hold onto things to stand. My ankles and feet are getting more stretched as I wear them so someday I hope to walk freely in them.

Pata is very impressive. I think the fact she walks so naturally in them means she blends in and people don't notice she's wearing "extreme" (maybe not fetish) heels!

Imagine those in a solid color. A girl wearing these would blend in perfectly.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/S0qlBz7DmII/AAAAAAAADnw/yWJI1-PqBck/s1600/shoes%2B5.jpg

Too bad they're mot actually ballet boots. There was a pic I saw last night of the pink version of these on a model. I could just draw out where the arch was, the platform, and how high the heels were (7-9" I estimate).

Still, I would adore a pair. Black, perferrably.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...

I've been following Pata for quite a while and it is indeed amazing how she can walk like that. I believe she makes slight alterartions to her boots to improve stability and strength of the boot.

Obviously you know me and my site, so, why don´t you ASK me then before saying something you do NOT know and which isn´t true here as an example?

I do not alterate my balletboots. why should I ? I do not have any difficulties to walk them :smile:. - If there is anything I think fascinating about balletheels, it is their impossibly high heel- so it would be the last thing to cut off for me. Actually I do not even pad them if walking over cobblestones e. g.- even knowing it is for sure not good for my feet- but for more elegant walk on such surfaces *feeling* the underground with toes is very important and this is worth for me to be able to offer the members of my site that special videos.

Though indeed I would suggest this for people who would not be able to walk balletboots well balanced otherwise.

Oh I did not felt it like critics - and I do not mind if there is a reason. It was more about people writing some *informations* where there would not have been any problems/difficulties to inform/ to ask first- and where they even KNOW where they might have been asked first before saying something unproved which might even be wrong. Unfortunatly seen this several times last time- sorry @JMG if this comes too directly, I definitely did not want to insult anybody.