Whew, where do I begin? I'm sorry for starters...

Hello. Wow its been a while since I've been on here. Well first of all I think I owe everyone on here an aplogoy for me being such a jerk at times on here while I was going through some "stuff" I came back here once sicne I left and I think I unfaily went off on someone simply becasue I over reacted big time. To that person I deeply apologize. Aftert that I stopped visiting the site. Which was best for everyone on the site at the time. I really needed to take some time off to myself and figure out how to gain control of things again. I can't remembe exactly how long its been since I've but a lot of changes have happen. My depression has lifted grately. And I'm starting to once agian enjoy life more. I've made lots of new friends. Even met a few girls. Wow who would have thought huh? One thing that hasn't changed however is I still where high heels. Still love high heels. And I was sitting here wearing my new pumps I just bought I was remembering how I liked coming to this site and how I liked the support on this site and then I started to realize just how much I missed the support on this site and the cool people. Such as Nigel and white_6_inch_spike_heels, firefox, Jeff B, the list goes on and on. But I was wanting to come back to the site again if you guys would welcome me, if not its cool because I was being a jerk so I understand.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Let me be the first to welcome you back, asdf174. Don't worry about because everyone is a jerk at one point or another. It's only the ones who persist in being jerks indefinitely that tick people off. Glad to hear that life is beginning to look good for you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello. Wow its been a while since I've been on here. Well first of all I think I owe everyone on here an aplogoy for me being such a jerk at times on here while I was going through some "stuff" I came back here once sicne I left and I think I unfaily went off on someone simply becasue I over reacted big time. To that person I deeply apologize. Aftert that I stopped visiting the site. Which was best for everyone on the site at the time. I really needed to take some time off to myself and figure out how to gain control of things again. I can't remembe exactly how long its been since I've but a lot of changes have happen. My depression has lifted grately. And I'm starting to once agian enjoy life more. I've made lots of new friends. Even met a few girls. Wow who would have thought huh? One thing that hasn't changed however is I still where high heels. Still love high heels. And I was sitting here wearing my new pumps I just bought I was remembering how I liked coming to this site and how I liked the support on this site and then I started to realize just how much I missed the support on this site and the cool people. Such as Nigel and white_6_inch_spike_heels, firefox, Jeff B, the list goes on and on. But I was wanting to come back to the site again if you guys would welcome me, if not its cool because I was being a jerk so I understand.

ASDF,

First of all, WELCOME BACK! I am glad things are finally going good in your life. Just remember, you will have ups and downs, the key is to enjoy all the ups and not to get so negative during the downs. Think of it as a rollercoaster ride. For every down you will have atleast an up!:evil:

As far as being a jerk, I don't remember as such. You always came off to me as someone who had just been going through a rough spot and needed to get out from under things to see all that life does have to offer. Sometimes we do need to unplug and take a different perspective on things. It sounds like the time away did you good, but you are always welcome back, atleast as far as I am concerned and probably alot of others.

So you found a girl! Well, congrats! And no I am not shocked and surprised. I might be a hopeless romantic, but I always believe there is someone out there for everyone. More often than not, you find that person when you stop looking! That is how I found my wife. I (like you) was down and depressed at constantly being rejected and went out to a different bar with a friend and decided to just get drunk, have a good time, and not worry about trying to find someone. I met her that night and 20 years later and 16 years of marriage, we are still together!

I am also not surprised at your enjoyment for wearing heels. As was pointed out here many times, that will probably never go away. It is apart of what makes you you. Embrase it!

Take care and welcome back, always nice to see a familiar "face" again.

Scotty

Thank you. I'm happy to be back. I missed this site. Missed everyone on here wish I never left. I look forward to rebuilding friendships, as well as making new friends. So whats up with everyone what have I missed? Jim C, sscotty727, Dawn HH sorry I forgot to metion all of you earlier you have all been on my mind as well. Whats up Nigel? Actully whats up with everyone period? What all have I missed? I bought some new heels I'll have to post the pics soon.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hey Arron! Member fka (formerly known as) Danielle here. Forgot my pw and wasn't really feeling the old name much anymore anyway. Glad to know that all is well with you. I was actually just wondering about you, I recently visited St. Louis. Happy to have you back, man.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

ASDF:-) Hey! Welcome back, man! It's so good to hear from you again. It is also good to know that you have been able to come out of your funk and meet a girl and have her on your side in things. Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading your postings again, and you know that I'll also be looking to see pics of your new shoes. Welcome back again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn HH! Thanks I'm very happy to be back and I will proably be posting pictures of my new 6" peep toe pumps hopefully tommrow, if not tommrow then deffently this weekend. I like them a lot, the only thing is they are advertised as a 6" heel, but heel looks more like a 5" heel, and they are super easy to walk in for having a 6" heel. But that could be because they are peep toe. I don't know. I'll post the pics soon and let everyone see. Well I'm off to bed now.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Welcome, even if I didn't know you the first time. Depression can do odd things to people - I've had my share of episodes, and have lost friends, jobs and perhaps failed to gain a fortune through it (the latter is unknowable). Congratulations on getting through it and out the other side, hopefully with more knowledge of how it works and an eye for the starting symptoms if it starts to bite you again!

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.