Is there anyone that will stretch PVC for me?

JL

Hi there... I'm fairly new (2 weeks) at the HH thing... I love it and am what I think addicted to it already. In fact, my collection has grown to 3 pair already. The 4" stiletto knee boots fit well... The 5" stiletto ankle boots (avatar) fit even better. The 6" stiletto knee boots on the other hand are a bit tight down by the toes. I bought a size bigger to ensure that there is enough room but after a few minutes of wearing the 6 inchers, the pain is near excruciating. I know where they need to be stretched, but I can't find a stretcher for the size - 16 US-Woman's. Yes - 16. I wear a 13 Men's and have a non-narrow foot. So... my question to you all is: does anyone know of anyone that I can pay (a reasonable amount) to target stretch the toebox of these PVC boots for me without causing any damage?? I really want to be able to wear these boots - they are beyond incredible IMHO. Thanks in advance!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

The problem with stretching PVC is that it has a memory like a rubber band and tends to return to it's original shape. The other problem is that it usually has a stretch cloth backing that when overstretched can show through that nice shiny surface. It usually has to be overstretched for it not to retain it's original memory.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

what shafted says is true, I don't know how many times I have had to tell the customer that fact. I tell them when there is usually a cloth lining underneath, the two products will stretch differently...they insist for me to try anything....and after they come back and see the wrinkling... they say, "I didn't know it would look that BAD!" :x after a couple of days, the wrinkles usually smooth out, but that is why I don't stretch vinyl boots....or shoes...some shoemakers have a heated stretcher...the idea is to heat the material and it will stay stretched to the new shape. Most of the heated stretchers cost alot of money...we would have to have a pair every day to make it pay for buying one.