High Heeled Training Diary #19

Laurieheels

You know, for someone who tries to be unpredictable, this is very uncharacteristic. But I know everyone likes the diaries, so... Monday. It wasn't the best weather, as I recall. So it was black stockings and stiletto pumps that day, black patent, 5 1/4 inch heels. Sure, I wore my Reeboks to get to work and back home, but then, if it rains, I need to do that. If the weather is cold, I need to do that. Safety is important too! Tuesday, I had the day off. That makes up for working on Sunday. Come to think of it, I don't remember much about that day. I think I wore my strappy stiletto sandals. OH Now I remember, we had a useless work meeting that night, and I did wear the stiletto sandals, with a long skirt, black top, darker make up, and black toe nail polish for a pseudo goth look. . Take that, work! Wednesday, back at work, and I wore my 4 1/4 stilettos again, probably with a short black skirt, I don't remember. I think this is what I wore, anyway. I did walk to work in them, because they are nice sandals, and I walked home in them. Less luggage for the walk back and forth. Thursday, I worked in a different office. A quiet one, thank goodness. Strappy stilettos went with me again, and I am learning quite quick that I love wearing these sandals. Sure, the heels should be a bit higher, but 4 1/4 inches is pretty good. I drove that day, so I was in those heels a good fifteen hours! Yes, fifteen hours in 4 1/4 inch stilettos. Impressed yet? I did break my Walmart rule, of course, but I had to, I didn't have a change of shoes! So I did wear stilettos to Walmart. Friday was a day off. Back to the sandals because shopping was involved! and yes, I walked around in malls and stores in those 4 1/4 inch heels without a problem. Looking in a mirror in Reitmans (a clothing store) I noticed just what the shoes do for me. It's amazing. And the heels look high, even at 4 1/4 inches. My legs look so much nicer. And I did find a number of great tops No shoes though. One store had some really nice white strappy mules with a four inch silver stiletto heel, for $40 canadian, but they were out in my size. I should cry. It was clearance, so I was just out of luck. Overall, Friday was 11 hours in the same 4 1/4 inch heels. Saturday meant work, and work meant shoes. 5 1/4 inch patent stilettos again. With a knee length black skirt and a new red tank top, I was ready for the weather and comfortable. Add another eight hours in stilettos. Sunday. Well, today was bad customer service today. Walmart photo department was awful. Going for breakfast was awful. I was wearing Reeboks, because hey, I had to go to Walmart. No one there looks classy. It was a good thing, anyway, because my sister and I bought a new ring frisbee (somewhere OTHER than Walmart) and went to the park to play while waiting for our photos to be done. At least our tires were put on quick. Short story from long, our photo developing was free today. I must have given someone the look of death. But later today, I was dressed nicer, not to worry. I did notice that while trundling about Walmart, my arches had a slight pain. Too flat? Maybe. I am used to heels. It was only a minute, and it went away when I stretched my feet by assuming a high heeled shape. So I wore my stiletto sandals again tonight while visiting my mother and Step father. Hey, it is Father's Day here. So what did I learn this week? Not much. I know I can push myself in heels and come out fine. That's easy now. And to things to update and maybe generate your curiosity... I have a few new pictures I need to scan and then if I can find web space, I will post them. I ordered the Extreme 5 1/2 inch heels from Heelsonline. I think this was another good week. I do need more stiletto sandals, of course. Time to start saving some money... It's not easy being a stiletto goddess, but it's too late to turn back now! _________________ I have to be me. No one else is going to do it! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-06-17 07:36 ]</font>

Sounds like life in heels has blended with the rest of you daily life. A total blur. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I am not going to order anything from the internet unless I have prior experience. I also lack a credit card, my bank doesn't offer a secured credit card attached to an account or any such thing, and most payment services are American only from what I can see. So suede will have to wait, I'm afraid.