Kneehighs

Hi, Kneehighs computer is on the blink and being repaired, If you need to contact him, it might be worth emailing him, not PMing for a few days, I am sure he will let us know when he is up and running again. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get it up soon. Heard your camera is broken too and you bought a new one. You and electronics ain't going well right now.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Heel-D Bwahahaahaha, the electronics thing was a challenge for a minute! he, he, but thankfully, that is over with now and I'll be back online again on a more regular basis.

nigel Once again, thanks for "looking out" :evil:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Heel-D Bwahahaahaha, the electronics thing was a challenge for a minute! he, he, but thankfully, that is over with now and I'll be back online again on a more regular basis.

nigel Once again, thanks for "looking out" :evil:

I know the feeling. This weekend I was online for a while and feel asleep at the keyboard (was on the edge of my bed typing). I woke up a while later to lines scrolling by declaring it was deleting files. Needless to say, I got hit with something and had to rebuild my system.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get it up soon. Heard your camera is broken too and you bought a new one. You and electronics ain't going well right now.

I've only just realised what I posted here!

:evil:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005