Anybody care to say what state they are from.

• 2 weeks later...

Correction, I was raised in L.A. Calif. but have been here in Ohio for about 20 yrs. or so living in 10 or 11 other states on the way here. Didn't know this thread was still alive. I should pay more attention huh.

real men wear heels

. . . Didn't know this thread was still alive. . .

All open threads are "alive". No matter how long a thread has been here, no matter how far it has sunk into the forums, as long as a thread has not been closed you may post in it. Posting in a thread bounces it back up to the top of the forum.

Closed threads may be left in a forum for reference purposes but if they are really outdated or irrelevant they will be deleted.

Just a couple of notes on how we manage HHplace -- now back to your normal scheduled programming. . .

- - - - - - - - - - -

Michigan, USA

"Ya might be from Michigan if ya point at yer hand when ya tell folks where ya live."

Have a happy time!

All open threads are "alive". No matter how long a thread has been here, no matter how far it has sunk into the forums, as long as a thread has not been closed you may post in it. Posting in a thread bounces it back up to the top of the forum.

Closed threads may be left in a forum for reference purposes but if they are really outdated or irrelevant they will be deleted.

Just a couple of notes on how we manage HHplace -- now back to your normal scheduled programming. . .

- - - - - - - - - - -

Michigan, USA

"Ya might be from Michigan if ya point at yer hand when ya tell folks where ya live."

Yes, I understand it has never died. I just thought nobody was posting on it any more or it just got boring and forgot. Like I said, I need to pay a little more attention, huh?

real men wear heels

• 2 months later...

New Jersey for me.

About 1/2 between Philadelphia and Atlantic City.

Philadelphia is good for street heeling. South Steet is fun.

I also have worn heels to Atlantic City many times. Walking the board walk, visiting the casions and dining.

And of course, we are not oo far from NYC for a day trip.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

New Jersey for me.

About 1/2 between Philadelphia and Atlantic City.

Philadelphia is good for street heeling. South Steet is fun.

I also have worn heels to Atlantic City many times. Walking the board walk, visiting the casions and dining.

And of course, we are not oo far from NYC for a day trip.

Hmmm, I've never been to Atlantic City and it's not that far away.

real men wear heels

Hmmm, I've never been to Atlantic City and it's not that far away.

Well Then Johnieheel,

Come on Down!

Maybe we can get a nice little Heel Meet going here.

Myself, Kneehighs, rxrenesis, JeffB, and I am sure some others, are close by.

Atlantic City is nice in the fall.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I just found this wonderful site. I am from hamilton, ohio

Cincinatti. Well, GWL and I are trying to put together a little heelmeet up here in Canton on the 27th of Oct. for those who can't make it to NY. Ya interested?

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...