"Tattoo ya?". . . . .

jay_nyca1

I don't know if this is a universal thing, but I have seen some women and young girls with tattoos on there feet and toes? I was curious as to your toughts on this?. . . . Please do respond no matter your opinion?. . . . jay_nyca1

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but your question made me think of a story I read today.

Story Link

Woman wakes up, finds tattoo on ankle

DES MOINES, Iowa - Hillary Snyder said she isn't going to let her boyfriend's antics get under her skin. Snyder, 20, awoke recently to find she had been tattooed by her boyfriend while she slept.

She said she took a painkiller with a sleeping pill before she went to bed Saturday night. When she awoke, she discovered a tattoo of a five-pointed star on her right ankle.

Snyder said she had previously told her boyfriend she didn't want a tattoo. He wanted her to get a tattoo of a five-pointed start to match one of his own, she said.

"At least he didn't flub it up," she said

The boyfriend wasn't identified. No arrests had been made. The investigation was continuing.

A police report accuses the now-former boyfriend of domestic assault. But Snyder isn't so sure.

"I mean it's not like he beat me up. There were no bruises or blood or anything. I'm just not going to see him again."

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who has a few tattoos and visits my local artist regulary. I can tell you that a toe tattoo is kind of a waist of money, there is to small of an area for any real detail, plus since toes are allways moving the color disapates very quickly and starts to look like a distorted blob after a few years. The ankle on the other hand is very sexy althow tattooing on the ankle bone can be very painfull the results are stunning. My personal preference is a nice tribal tattoo on the lower back over a pair of low rise jeans but thats just me.

I once went out with a woman who had a tatoo of a dragon which went around one of her breasts - can't remember which one - it's tail was in it's mouth. I first saw it in very low lighting and thought it was a blemish I should ignore in the situation. It was only a couple of days later I realised what it was. Tattoos on old people look terrible, and we're all getting older, so for me it's a no no.

• 3 weeks later...

:evil: Shrimper,

Awww that's too bad, about women with the tattoos and piercings, some of them aren't too bad, if it's done right and tastefully. And you'll never know, she just might be also "into our little hobby of ours" too!. . . . .

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heels, 4ever!"