Where do most find there high heels?

jay_nyca1

Stilletto heels or Wedge heels?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Stilletto heels or Wedge heels?

• Buy shoes new or get shoes used?. . . .
    • Buy from thrift shops or on line?

I wasn't quite sure which one to vote for, but I usually buy mine new in stores, or new online...that way I get to do the initial breaking in, and they fit much better afterwards :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few shopping strategies for heels 4" and higher that are name brand. Aldo and Fredrick's have outlets at 2 of the Pittsburgh malls. Usually something fun on sale at either. DSW has a lot of heels and often carries really great heels at a great price. Marshalls and TJMax have designer shoes at about 1/5 the cost. Sometimes they get in horrbile heels. Sometimes they have an amazing selection of name brand heels for a greta price. That is where I get my Steve Maddens and Chinese Laundry.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I go into the store and try on my shoes. When I can't do that, or if I find something online that I like enough, I'll order online. I buy only new online. In person I'll accept a used pair because I can examine the extent of the wear.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

mostly from ebay, new used or new old stock. US SZ 11 vintage style heels in real leather are hard to find. Best retail source for me is the lola model from classicpumps.com. I have umteen pairs of them and they are to die for!

Posted Image

where do you live???

• 2 months later...