What types of hosiery?. . . .

jay_nyca1

Naturally there are so many different types of hosiery now on the market, and I was wondering if there was any particular affinity for any particular types? Some love fishnets, some love textured & knitted, and some love the modern type of sheer hose and some love the vintage style flat-knit of either silk or nylon, and you have some that like the opaque solid tights. I'd be curious to see how everyone responds?. . . . jay_nyca1

I tend to prefer sheer black or nude tights (pantyhose for you Americans!), but also have a particular liking for black opaques. My current favourites are black and purple striped tights, very gothy and look great with my Malicias! Chris

• 2 weeks later...

sheer midnight black pantyhose are my favorite...especially a decent pair from palces like Victorias Secret which are very elastic and have a nice shine to them. Those are my favorite with a dress or skirt. I like wearing my fishnet trouser socks with my jeans and a nice pair of heels.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Black pantyhose for me.

Hmmm, Yeah, and black you can wear it with just about anything, and especially so, on iffy days where you're not so sure about the weather, and it's perfect for day to evening, too!. . .

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heels, 4ever!"

• 1 month later...

For those who haven't checked out www.comfilon.com in a while (or have never heard of it), take a look. They carry a lot of new styles of opaque tights and sheer pantyhose, stockings, socks, and briefs. Their selection has really expanded in the last 2 years and it's amazing how many styles they now have. Oh, yes, they cater exclusively to men! Their stuff fits (even guys up to 6'4") and is more durable (and more costly) than women's cheapie hose, so your cost per wearing is about the same. I love their stuff and their customer service is top notch.

GWL

• 5 months later...