Metal spike heels or clear heels?

jay_nyca1

Metal spike heels Or Clear Heels?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Metal spike heels Or Clear Heels?

• Self covered heels or stacked heels?
    • What's your choice?

erm, the possible answers in the poll is not the same as the set of possible answers in the title of the post ...

but my vote would go to metal

Yeah, thanks, I was seeing if there was a particular preferrence for either type.

For me, it depends on what the rest of the shoe looks like. I have some spacey-looking platform boots with clear heels, and some dusty rose pumps with 1/2 metal spikes, so I think the coin is in the air for me.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

ShockQueen, I'm personally divided on heel types, I like the metal spikes and the clear heels and depending on the shoe, I'd lean towards the metal on some shoes & boots and clear on slides & sandals. I just wanted to see what others would prefer?. . . . jay_nyca1

Depending on whether you want the answer to the heading or the poll: Metal spiked heels every time over clear ones. There's just something about metal heels! For the other question I generally prefer covered heels to stacked, but a black boot with a black stacked heel is still good. For white, I definitely prefer a covered heel. Chris

:evil: chris, I really do like your answer, but you really don't see as much metal spike heels are you did, earlier. But some metal spike heels, do like great, in either a shoe or a boot, but I lean towards shoes then boots but I have seen some nice pairs of boots!

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heels, 4ever!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...