Patent Mary Jane

Waisted_Giraffe

All

A year or so ago, a Kurt Geiger shop opened in the city, on a road known as shoe shop street (always a nice walk at lunch) anyway my girlfriend generally stops to have a swoon at the heels on display, however she is not a high heel girl but at some point around Christmas, they had a new range of patent high heeled Mary Janes, simply gorgeous.

http://redapple.sweell.com/media/1/20060321-mini_geiger_mary_jane_vernice_nera.jpg

Every time we passed, she would press her nose against the window and look longingly at the shoes. She never tried them on as the price of about 160 quid was on the steep side and she didn't want to impulse buy for that amount.

One day I had the bright idea to see what was on ebay, lo and behold, there was a pair at 6 ½ , she normally takes a 7, at the time bids were at about 25 quid but there was a buy it now option for 60, so paid there and then.

To say she was pleased was an understatement and she looks fabulous in them, especially in the 60s style dresses she has. She has shown them off to various friends, one of whom I have never seen a woman nearly brought to tears over!

Seeing as she was so taken by them I’ve attempted to find another pair, with absolutely no avail, (would really like a pair for myself for the odd occasion I get to go to fetish fairs etc)

Present date, I was walking through town at lunch today and spotted a window display for Marks and Spencer’s new range of lingerie. I wondered in to see what I might next buy for my GF. As I was looking around I spotted a set of black patent heels and found that they are a very close match. See link to web site.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=5936&Product_Id=2145699

I think I will be buying a pair of 8s myself.

:wink:

Big d

Bought a pair of 8s last night :roll: relativly tight fit as I take a 9 but still really quite comfortable; now the hardest thing is keeping them hidden in a house that doesn't have any good hiding places!

Big D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...