first steps outdoors

shoefan76

Hi guy/gals i just like to post about a situation i had yesterday. earlier in the day i had been out in the car and left my mobile phone in the car, sounds like a normal kind of day so far, it was till later in the evening when the kids were in bed and myself and my g/f were relaxing on the sofa, i had a long black stretchy skirt and black four inch sandals on, i realised i had left my phone in the car and i asked my g/f to go out to get it for me, but she had just showered and her hair was still wet/damp, so i went into the kitchen got the car keys and kept going to the front door and went to the car, after getting my phone the nextdoor neighbour walked past and started talking to me,lucky for me the street light wasnt working as she would have seen the sandals with my bare feet in them, as she walked away i walked in just after her, im not sure if she saw anything but i enjoyed myself immensely. cheers kinheels

Hi guy/gals

i just like to post about a situation i had yesterday.

earlier in the day i had been out in the car and left my mobile phone in the car, sounds like a normal kind of day so far, it was till later in the evening when the kids were in bed and myself and my g/f were relaxing on the sofa, i had a long black stretchy skirt and black four inch sandals on, i realised i had left my phone in the car and i asked my g/f to go out to get it for me, but she had just showered and her hair was still wet/damp, so i went into the kitchen got the car keys and kept going to the front door and went to the car, after getting my phone the nextdoor neighbour walked past and started talking to me,lucky for me the street light wasnt working as she would have seen the sandals with my bare feet in them, as she walked away i walked in just after her, im not sure if she saw anything but i enjoyed myself immensely.

cheers

kinheels

Even if she did see "something" she might be OK with it. Women tend to be better with frestyle fashion by men than men.

Kinheels:-) Now since you have ventured out into public a few steps, you can stretch the envelope a bit more the next time and have more fun. Keep us posted to what happens and if your neighbor says anything in the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

dawnHH:-) im not sure my other half would be happy for me to venture any further than the car parked at the side of the road in my skirt as most of our neighbours are not very open minded, im unsure this has anything to do with my encounter with the neighbour while in my skirt but my car got heavily scratched with a brick the other day. but im not totally sure, but im very keen to find the w****r who did my car, if i find them i will chop his fingers off. anyway sorry to end this post on a down note but im after who ever did it. but i will if i have to venture out in a skirt again soon.

I was "caught" by a neighbor one night while taking out the trash in my full-length denim skirt and 4" heeled boots. He pulled up just as I reached the trash cans. I'm sure he noticed, at least the skirt, due to the streetlight, but he didn't say a thing other than, "How've you been," exchanging a couple of comments, then, "good talking with you." We've talked since and he's been normally neighborly, so I don't think it was an issue with him.

johnieheel, i have been out and about quite a lot before the end of july but i have stopped wearing heels outside in daylight due to the summer holidays with the kids home i would rather not incase the eldest has a friend pop round and im in heels at the time, when the kids go back i will be out and about in long jeans and heels. thank you for the encouraging words. just got some new shoes to add to the collection, pictures will follow soon regards kinheels

Kinheels:-) Hope you catch the misfit that bricked your car. No need to cut his fingers off, just beat him within an inch of his life with your favorite pair of heels while wearing your stretchy skirt. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH:-) firstly if i was to give the misfit a good hiding his family would probably return the favour, and secondly i would wear trousers/jean, to avoid splitting a decent skirt while dealing with scum. i told a friend about this forum earlier today so we may have another member soon hope to be out heeling again real soon regards kinheels

DawnHH:-) he has been out with his g/f ( my g/f's step sister) in a black dress and boots with full make up, he has got long hair so he can change when he wants to. he loves knee high boots, and shares the same size shoes as me, but the only trouble is his feet are slightly wider than mine. i hope he finds us, as it would be good for our area, it would be 3 people in close proximity so we can get together and all have fun. im hoping to wear my clogs from river island outside soon, i will let you know when i do. cheers kinheels:-)