An interesting conversation & Faith boots!

balacau

Today waas one of those rare days when something went right for a change!

I was talking to a friend at work when she mentioned she had just bought herself a pair of boots from Faith and actually showed me them! I did my best not to fall out of my chair, drool or let my eyes pop out of my head! I have seen them on the Faith site before, but they have been removed now, making way for the new range.

I believe these boots are the ones she has:

http://freemansgre.bumblebeedesign.net/pics_main/76J165.jpg

Cost £89 new, apparently :roll: with a 3 3/4" stilleto heel.

I think they look great myself, and would probably go for a pair on eBay if i could deal with the long toe design and the stilleto heel....

Any comments on these boots? Maybe someone out there has a pair? I was hoping to find a larger pic of them (im sure they are zip-up too but that pic doesnt show it) but the entry on the Faith site has long since vanished. :wink: Any clues as to where I might grab a decent size pic of them from now?

Thanks for any replies!

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

I was hoping to find a larger pic of them (im sure they are zip-up too but that pic doesnt show it) but the entry on the Faith site has long since vanished. :roll: Any clues as to where I might grab a decent size pic of them from now?

You could get your friend to model them for you and take your own pics...

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

some stunning boots there, i think my eyes would of popped out if i'd of seen them!! the best place would be e-bay, or you could try some of the catalogue sites, like kays, littlewoods etc..

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Today waas one of those rare days when something went right for a change!

I was talking to a friend at work when she mentioned she had just bought herself a pair of boots from Faith and actually showed me them! I did my best not to fall out of my chair, drool or let my eyes pop out of my head! I have seen them on the Faith site before, but they have been removed now, making way for the new range.

I believe these boots are the ones she has:

http://freemansgre.bumblebeedesign.net/pics_main/76J165.jpg

Cost £89 new, apparently :roll: with a 3 3/4" stilleto heel.

I think they look great myself, and would probably go for a pair on eBay if i could deal with the long toe design and the stilleto heel....

Any comments on these boots? Maybe someone out there has a pair? I was hoping to find a larger pic of them (im sure they are zip-up too but that pic doesnt show it) but the entry on the Faith site has long since vanished. :wink: Any clues as to where I might grab a decent size pic of them from now?

Thanks for any replies!

If they had at least a 15.5 inch calf I'd buy a pair. I can't resist pointed toe boots!

You could get your friend to model them for you and take your own pics...

She is a "friend" as in someone I can talk to about most things and someone I work with. Taking pictures of her in boots would be impossible as she hates skirts, so you wouldnt be able to see them! :roll: plus the fact she is camera shy. From my impression, she doesnt actually see what is so good about boots, other than she is pretty short-ish (about 5'2 maybe) and obviously the heels give her a bit of height.

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

She is a "friend" as in someone I can talk to about most things and someone I work with. Taking pictures of her in boots would be impossible as she hates skirts, so you wouldnt be able to see them! :roll: plus the fact she is camera shy. From my impression, she doesnt actually see what is so good about boots, other than she is pretty short-ish (about 5'2 maybe) and obviously the heels give her a bit of height.

Why not ask her about her new boots, ask when she is going to wear them, how did they fit. She might show them to you. it could be a way to break the ice with her, then who knows...

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels