"Girdles! Anyone?". . . . .

jay_nyca1

:roll: I particually love the girdles from the late 30's the 40's and the 50's and early 60's the "Heyday" of sharewear! I particulary love the "open bottom girdles and the girdles with the split crotches and just about everything with laces, zippers and snaps!. . . How do you all feel about them?. . . . And needless to say, they're perfect for stockings and vintage style high heels!. . . . jay_nyca1

• 4 weeks later...

When dressed enfemme today, I still wear a pantygirdle with a 2" waist band to help pull in my Pepsi gut, and a long-line bra with a 2" bottom band that comes down over the top band of the pantygirdle. It gives me a nice streamlined figure. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

girdles? how about tight push-up bustiers? I just got one from Vistoria's Secret...I had too...it was on sale from $89 down to $39...and in pink and white, so I thought that was nice. It's elastic but ties up the back. Impossible to tie the back by myself...yeah right! I wore it twice. Once I had my room mate lace it up and tie it. Yes, she laughed and thought I was crazy....! The second time I had it tied, probably not as tight as she had pulled it, but I worked it up after holding my breath, sucking it in, and much work. I got it! never did the girdle thing though but I have checked them out to see what options I had for the future...

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 weeks later...