Woohoo! More new boots!

chris100575

One of my regular eBay trawls turned up these babies in my size with no bids and only three hours to go!

I've been after that particular pair for ages, but the ones with the purple flames are incredibly difficult to find! This will be my fourth pair from the Malicia collection, fifth if I count the fact that my cousin lets me wear hers. I have one pair of the guys / unisex ones!

Chris

One of my regular eBay trawls turned up these babies in my size with no bids and only three hours to go!

I've been after that particular pair for ages, but the ones with the purple flames are incredibly difficult to find! This will be my fourth pair from the Malicia collection, fifth if I count the fact that my cousin lets me wear hers. I have one pair of the guys / unisex ones!

Chris

Excellent choice! Hope you win.

I can happily report that I won them for the princely sum of £62! Not bad going considering my cousin managed to find the same pair a couple of weeks back and paid twice that. Apart from minor wear to the heeltips they look more or less as new. I absolutely love them, wearing them now in fact! As with the other Malicias they're really comfortable, and I now have five pairs of them lined up at the end of my bed in all their metal-heeled glory. Chris

Chris:-) Congrats on winning the bid for the pair of boots. Possibly the heel tips can be replaced, or maybe if not worn too much, you can live with them. The boots look like they are in good condition. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

They are in great condition, the heel tips can be replaced but don't actually need it yet. They look as though they've only been worn a couple of times. Must stop checking eBay for new boots for a bit, have gone a bit mad recently! Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I think those are the Formula ones. They're quite cool, but I prefer spiky heels and pointy toes myself. They are expensive, but they're worth it to me because I love them so much! I fell in love with the Malicia range a year or so ago when one of my friends bought her first pair, but they only go up to a 41 which I was convinced would be too tight, so I never thought I could have a pair. :evil: Fate smiled a few months ago when my cousin bought a pair in a 41 and she let me try them on. Imagine how happy I was when they fitted! I've since bought three other pairs, but the purple flames are my favourites. Chris

Because only you consider them guy boots? Even if that were the case, a tad hypocritical considering most of us are wearing shoes traditionally regarded as women's, to say that she shouldn't because she's a girl. Chris

I was kidding, Chris, sort of a parody on how some people say, "why are you wearing women's shoes?" one answer of which might be, "why would you consider them woman's shoes? Just because they have heels? Men invented heels!" Another answer would be, "why do you say they're women's shoes? They're my shoes, and I'm not a woman."

I was kidding, Chris, sort of a parody on how some people say, "why are you wearing women's shoes?" one answer of which might be, "why would you consider them woman's shoes? Just because they have heels? Men invented heels!" Another answer would be, "why do you say they're women's shoes? They're my shoes, and I'm not a woman."

Classic responses, I'll ave to remember those for the next time someone gives me a hard time about my love for high heel boots!

Nice win though!

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Sorry, was having a blonde moment there! :evil:

Chris