BARE LEGS ! ! !

cringes at the thought of hairy legs... ive kept my legs shaved since i was a freshman in high school. i prefer wearing a garterbelt and stockings to going bare legged even in the summer. pantyhose are a tolerable alternative and a very comfortable extra layer of warmth in the winter. just my 2 cents worth

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

I have a foot and shoe fetish so for me pretty pedicured feet and tanned bare legs that are showcased by sexy high heels is the real deal. It's only my personal opinion but sexy strappy sandals or mules don't look good with nylons.

I have a foot and shoe fetish so for me pretty pedicured feet and tanned bare legs that are showcased by sexy high heels is the real deal. It's only my personal opinion but sexy strappy sandals or mules don't look good with nylons.

nothin sexier then bare legs and heels this is me during one of my shoots ok cant show it it contains nudity damn it lol

lisaparadise

• 3 weeks later...

I also wear my strappy sandals bear footed at the beach or at home. Never with stockings. Like Az, it's warm most of the time here and stockings with shoes of any style are uncomfortable. I guess that's why you see 80% of the people (men and women) walking around wearing shorts, T-shirts and sandals or flip-flops of some sort. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.