Black Patent Mary Janes with a 3 Inch Heel!

Tosca

Hi all,

I'm new here, nice to be here.

A female goth in my workplace has been wearing some 3 inch heel Mary Janes, black patent. Utterly gorgeous!

I'm getting myself a pair at the end of the month, priced at £40.00. She wears them a lot a work and says they are among the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn.

Here's a pic of them from a US website:

http://www.howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=15334

I can't wait to see how they look with a long skirt.

Best wishes,

Floria Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

I saw those online at bevelyheels.com in black patent and red glitter. They seem very nice and comfy, but having a hard time deciding which colour I'd really want......or how high my bravery level is :drinking: I'm thinking red glitter with blue jeans or a low skirt, but black patent for about everything else :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi,

As far as I can tell the brand is 'Eden', not that means a whole lot to me. Maybe Paradise is brought that much closer?

It was on the Translife website where I first saw them, but the other pic is better, and it's from Translife that I shall be buying them.

I'm attending a Prom concert in August at the Albert Hall; I have every intention of wearing them for that. The rest of the outfit will just have to be constructed around them, but will definitely include a long skirt.

Floria Tosca

Thank you Tosca. Do you know if they run true to size? I have size 44 eur, according to the American website that is the same as US womens 14, US mens 12, UK 11, while on the English website UK 10 = US 12 and UK 11 = US 13. Which one should I have to order if I go for the English website please? Robert

If they're made by the same people who made the go-go boots, since the construction is similar, I'd say it's a safe bet they run true to size. I wore the go-go-boots in a 14, and they were WAY comfy! So I'd say if you usually take a 14, then it's safe to order the same size.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thank you Tosca.

Do you know if they run true to size?

I have size 44 eur, according to the American website that is the same as US womens 14, US mens 12, UK 11, while on the English website UK 10 = US 12 and UK 11 = US 13. Which one should I have to order if I go for the English website please?

Robert

Hi all,

Robert, I was in touch with Translife (UK) earlier this week about the sizing. They said they may be a little narrow for the average male foot. Other than that consideration, I reckon you can rely on the sizing given.

Floria Tosca