If you could choose just one style...

DesertHeeler

I would say most types of.... PLATFORMS! :smile: _________________ "I'm clicking my ruby slippers three times, but my teleporter is BROKEN!" <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShockQueen on 2002-06-12 22:09 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShockQueen on 2002-06-12 22:09 ]</font>

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Green suede, just-above-the-knee boots, with narrow chunkey heel, as I attempted to render in Photoshop from a shiny black pair I found pictured on Hiluc's site:

Posted Image

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-15 11:28 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...

I found this pix the other day (which I cropped a bit) of Stevie Nicks in a pair of nice tan suede boots that come pretty close to my ideal:

Posted Image

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, I like to keep things simple, my friends: black pumps with three or four inch heels! :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For the winter I would choose soft black leather thigh high rounded toe boots with a 5-inch vane heel on a 1/2inch platform and a golden zipper in the back, from the heel till the calve. For summer I would like flesh leather coloured slingback sandals with assymetric straps over a light wooden or cork tapering wedge sole around 4-1/2 inch high. After traveling all over the world since 30 years in search for those, I still havn't found them. All help is welcome to obtain them in size 41 (10B).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 1 year later...

Going by my shoe collection mostly open toed stiletto sandals followed closely by stiletto pumps or is it the other way round :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"