Which one of you

Stilletto2004

Engine big or small? Doesn't really matter, this thing is just awsome (how that word now is spelled??!!) But a small V8 is never wrong. I would love to make such myself but the bodywork could be tough. Where is this one from? Maybe they can make more bodies cuz I think it is fibre glass, or am I wrong? Would be fun coming to the heel meet in it, wouldn't it? /admirer

Over here in Blighty it would have had to have a Rover 3.5l V8

anything bigger would not have fitted.

You just have to try that little bit harder to make a Chevy v8 fit where you were going to put the Rover, even here in Blighty. Or what about one of those rather great looking little Daimler v8's which look like a small version of the big Chrysler Hemi, personally I'd have to leave the Rover for someone else.

BTW I have a picture of another high heel car, unless it's this same one at a different venue, but the colour is slightly different too, although it may be just the lighting conditions.

Now how do I build me one of those high speed high heels? (eyes the Kawasaki in the garage with a glint in his eyes)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I sure didn't build it, but I wouldn't mind having one in my garage. Of course, I would have to find a way to shoe-horn in a big American fuel-injected V-8. ZOOM-ZOOM!!! The fastest heel on the drag strip. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

That rig has shown up here a couple of times and it's always good for an appreciative smile. Some people are really ingenious and it looks like it would be a blast to drive, even with the engine it has. I cannot take credit for it either but it definitely looks cool.

Have a happy time!

That rig has shown up here a couple of times and it's always good for an appreciative smile. Some people are really ingenious and it looks like it would be a blast to drive, even with the engine it has. I cannot take credit for it either but it definitely looks cool.

So is it a guy driving or a gal?

or if there is a matching car somewhere to actually make a pair! :rofl: Even Andre The Giant or Yao Ming wouldn't have feet THAT large!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!