Wanting to buy 6" Heels

canadianbeaver17

I'm looking to purchase 6" heels with no platforms. I live in Canada or the USA. I'm looking for any style. The only problem is I don't want to spend a lot of money on them. I know there are sites like Arch enemy and Oriental Vision. I've also tried Ebay but they only have a couple of styles. Can some one direct me in the right direction? I even tried searching on this forum but I can't seem to locate any good sources. Thanks.

Hi canadianbeaver17.

I have ordered from www.funkypair.com and their service have been excellent I think. In my case they have to ship all the way to Sweden but that hasn't been any probelm.

In the past I have also ordered from www.sexyshoes.com and they were also good, pricier though.

6" is a thrill to master and to me the heel height itself isn't the problem (still walks with straight knees) but the toes are being squeezed "slightly"....)

Good luck in your search for 6"er and please let me know what happens.

/admirer5577

Try: www.howcool.com

They do Ellie's, Pleasers, Tony's Shoes and Jante - all at ridiculously low discount prices.

Terrific place!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Another source for reasonably priced heels in the 6" range: Go to ebay. From there, do an advanced search for the buyer name "heelbuy" (without the quote marks.) He has a great selection of heels in 4" through 6", plus ballets. I've bought a few pairs from him, and always had good luck in dealing with him. Good luck!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

..... inventory looks-low for 6" heels at this time, but I've dealt w/ B & A before, always with quick delivery and excellent results:

http://stores.ebay.com/Sensual-Leathers-by-Bobandangie_Spiked-Stiletto-Heel-Shoes_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ3QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

EBAY is a great source of heels- you can definitely get them cheaper than in stores. The problem is that you have to spend the time to search,and typically there are no returns if they don't fit. I've purchased heels off EBAY from Heelbuy with good results and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. I've also bought from Sexyshoes.com, Howcool, Fredericks with good results. Good luck!

You can get some shoes cheaper on eBay, but I have seen some you can get cheaper at a store or website. You have to know what is reasonable if you are buying a style that is commonly available other places.

Like some of the others have said, ebay is a great place to by heels if they have what you require at that moment, otherwise you will be searching for ages. Then when you have found them & have placed you bid with seconds to go & with them almost in your grasp you get the dreaded "youve been out bid" which completly ruins you day. Sorry for putting a damper on this but sometimes its better to save up & buy a pair of well crafted heels that will give you joy everytime you see them. Try typing in vironicas high heel palace or www.italianheels.com they arnt cheap but are worth every penny.

Anybody knows where can I get a pair of 6ihf? Other than their own online store. or even any other pair of 16cm hh strapy sandal with no platform. I was going to be in business with them but they made me upset so much. As I am trying to discuss about alternate methods of payment other than their requested Western Union, I receive no response and I think may be they do not want to be flexible on that. I think Credit card are much better for both sides. So you guys please help. Thanks