Win the High heels race for real men! 14th JULY!!

ramon020

Today I found an advertisement in one of the newspapers of the Netherlands with a big photo. In the advertisement on the website : http://www.qmusic.nl/pages/q-for_you/155/

of the musicchannel Q music they tell they organize a race for men on high heels!. They will broadcoast live from a secret location in Amsterdam. The winner of the race will receive 10.000 Euro.

Before the men have to select themself by answering a question by telephone. The race will be on the 14 th of juli and there all the men have to run for 60 meter on high heels (min height 7 cm). The ones who will belong to the first three that reach the finish have to run another 60 m and the winner will win the 10.000 Eur. Sometime ago they organised another high heels race for everybody and the next day you could find photo's in the newspapers about the race. It was on television as well. So this will be another good promotion-advertisement. Here is the photo of the advertisment in the newspapers and website:

Posted Image

:roll: Ha! Thats great. I'm sure many of us wish we could be participants. :wink: Should I be revisiting Amsterdam next year, I'll definitely check into this before scheduling another heel meet.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I'd win for sure as I can run as fast on 4" as I can on flats. In fact I have some 3" heels that feel like flats...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi!

www.qmusic.nl/pages/q-for_you/155/

Ramon020, could please give a translation of the text next to that fantastic image? I think I do know what's basically said (by shuffling my language-knowledge on German and English and using this 'twist' for 'decoding') but I'd be interested in what they say in particular what shoes the men should use: "... op de hakken van je vriendin of je moeder! ...". Girl-friend? Mother? And what should one do with the €10.000,-? Invest in shoes? :o))) Good idea...

Apropos:

The picture looks like the very next micro second after the spring sale was opened... ;o)))

CU!

-Mike

Hi!

Ramon020, could please give a translation of the text next to that fantastic image? I think I do know what's basically said (by shuffling my language-knowledge on German and English and using this 'twist' for 'decoding') but I'd be interested in what they say in particular what shoes the men should use: "... op de hakken van je vriendin of je moeder! ...". Girl-friend? Mother? And what should one do with the €10.000,-? Invest in shoes? :oops:))) Good idea...

Apropos:

The picture looks like the very next micro second after the spring sale was opened... ;o)))

CU!

-Mike

I have read also the reports from the traditional girls race and the new guys race. My understanding of the flemish language is similar like yours. "Laarzens met prachtige hoge hakkens" are no problem. But sometimes I'm understanding nearly nothing. Reading an article in Flemish is for me like reading an italian or spanish newspaper - I'm understanding the most but never all :wink:

May be that Robert or A3 from the Netherlands are ready to translate!?

nice greetings

micha

PS: I'm hoping that I'll understand this language better after the 12th august in Amsterdam :roll:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi all,

They put the photos on the side taken from the high heel race for men, :

http://www.qmusic.nl/page/q-look_and_listen/16

Wanna see the video? Then click beneath:

http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id=1569243/contentid=732160/streamversion=video_high/sc=ee57ac

Hope you like it,

The translation of the text in english will follow later for the ones that want to know what they wrote about it.

Hi ramon,

this pic is really cool :roll:

www.qmusic.nl/page/showphoto/18314.jpg

Is it a girl in the mid of the crew, like the "alibi guy" of the girls race, or only the best crossdresser of Netherlands?

Now I'm pondering if I should participate next year! 10000 € for high heels, that doesn't sound bad ...

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hallo, the DJ Jeroen van Inkel talkt about Nordic walking. Here in Holland Nordic walking is walking with to sticks in both arms to get a better useing energy while walking throu the country. Even are there club to get be learing how to walk to get the moteric to get the left hand and right foot going forward to step and the next to use the right hand and left foot to the front ect. the sticks are pult behind the legs like the sticks used with skying. only the punt is now a rubber nop on a angle of 45 degrees to have a good support on the ground and going up to het hand. The winner want to share is price money with is famely, girlfriend for buying shoes. I saw only a small article on the friday news paper but now real promotion campane at all like the stiletorace earlyier in march, a shame. Perhaps next time more luck. Perhaps later the full english report go on in your heels A3

www.qmusic.nl/page/showphoto/18314.jpg

Is it a girl in the mid of the crew, like the "alibi guy" of the girls race, or only the best crossdresser of Netherlands?

Micha,

He is neither, but is one of our (silent) Dutch forum members.