Wifes new 6.3inch (16cm) black suede pumps.....

spikesflyer

G'day guys,

Sorry this has been so long, but they aren't great photos. My wife had just got home from work and we were on our way out to dinner when we quickly took these photos. It was quite late and the light was very poor...but they will have to do!! :roll::wink::oops::oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some picks of the 12cm work shoes are on the way :cry::lol::)8)

Now time for :sleeping:

No complaints about either the quality of the photos or the subject matter Spikeflyer. Some great photographs. Looks like they seen a fair bit of wear as well, judging by the soles of them, in which case, all credit to the wife as well.

Sorry to ask if you wanted this kept anonymous but is this 'Jane' from Australia who used to have some great pics on DISHH? If so - awesome lady, v pretty and a lovely heel wearer. I remember one picture set in particular of her and her sister, both in heels with bare feet.

Love the cuban heeled seamed stockings with those stilettos. Classy!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sorry to ask if you wanted this kept anonymous but is this 'Jane' from Australia who used to have some great pics on DISHH?

If so - awesome lady, v pretty and a lovely heel wearer. I remember one picture set in particular of her and her sister, both in heels with bare feet.

Yep :roll::wink:

Is this the photo you were thinking of??? Sorry about the 'swirl', but they insisted!!??

Posted Image

So nice to see Jane re-appearing here!! Great pics, and Jane, some of us have missed you a lot.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Yes - that was one of them - there was another alongside it wherever it was I saw it that was more 'head on' but you have the right pose. Just out of curiosity is this something Jane was into anyway and you liked it too or was it 'your thing' that Jane did because you liked it and came to enjoy too? Reason I ask is that my wife always liked heels but had never been with someone before who 'encouraged' her or complimented her on how good they looked. She prefers sandals and now has 4 pairs of 4 3/4" 'Italian Heels" and would love "a pair of pumps with really thin heels".

Thanks for the pictures, G and J ! They are great as always. Brings back memories of Jenny's chatroom in days gone by ... What has become of the great group of regulars that once visited there :roll:

• 7 months later...

hi, i am a brand new member and there are a lot of things i must find out in this group. I am lucky that i find your pics. Great, great. You must be lucky with such a wife and also with her taste of shoes. Please don't stop and send more pics. In the future i hope to send also such kind of pics (6" shoes and 7" black boots). Must ask at my wife

Spikesflyer.. oh the sweet memories!! when i first came to find the web and found guys of like mind and models who wore heels well.. Jane's pics were some of my all time favs.. i used to have a full hard-drive of the pics.. but it got 'trashed' by my dad when I was on a road trip. he had no idea what it was for (never saw a hard-drive outside a pc prior to that.. and tossed it by accident) anyway.... thank you again for sharing with us. with your permission.. I'd like to post these pics on my site.. with full credit given to you and your lovely wife!!! I can't wait to hear the answers you've got to a few of the posts......;) I won't ask for more pics.. I will just say.. thanks for sharing. I've always been a fan of Jane in heels!!!!! just fabulous. and seeing them again.. warms the heart and leads me to say thanks.. your pics and how sexy and classy your lady is.. helped me accept the fact i love high heeled women and not think i was weird!! even if you never post another pic.. this thread brings back the sweetest memrories.. thanks! RPM p.s. if Jane reads this.. a special *hug* of appreciation and encouragement for always being classy!